Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert: The Combat System ► The MMO Fighter

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
For those who dont know what the combat is like.   =)

View on YouTube

Comments

• NoxiousBassNoxiousBass Member UncommonPosts: 257
    Can´t wait to try it out in CB2 ;)
  • nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063
    Almost everything about the game sounds exciting, except for the combat. I never liked games like Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat etc because they required me to memorize button combinations in order to fire off more effective moves. I much prefer turn-based combat, combat with global cooldowns or ability cooldowns, or action-based combat like the Elder Scrolls series uses. So I won't be playing this game. 

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    nate1980 said:
    Almost everything about the game sounds exciting, except for the combat. I never liked games like Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat etc because they required me to memorize button combinations in order to fire off more effective moves. I much prefer turn-based combat, combat with global cooldowns or ability cooldowns, or action-based combat like the Elder Scrolls series uses. So I won't be playing this game. 

This is more like Devil May Cry than fighting games and the complexity of button combinations is no where near as those fighting games.
  • excela69excela69 Member CommonPosts: 12
    overhyped game because of the graphic, nothing more [horny people will most likely play this game for the female character]. ive play this on japan server long before n try out na cbt, combat is above average, the combo is good n fun but i still prefer bns over this. pve is generic as shit & boring! another role-less dps zerg fest shit, most of the pve concept they just copy frm gw2, it is fun at first but wont last long. the only good is the pvp.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Loving my Valk's combat mechanics.  =)