Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TheHiveLeader's Impressions - Nosgoth

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageTheHiveLeader's Impressions - Nosgoth

At the behest of Square Enix, TheHiveLeader takes a look at Nosgoth! It's Humans vs Vampires! Let's kill us some sparkly punks! Nosgoth is a competitive multiplayer action game and a spin-off of the Legacy of Kain series. Nosgoth lets players play multiple PvP modes and play classes on both human and vampire sides. Each round has two halves, and players switch races in the middle, with the most successful team winning in the end. The game features a clash between humans and vampires left in t

Read the full story here

Comments

• MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    Great Video :)
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    I'm not even interested in this game but I watched the video. Fun review.

• aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 621
    Thanks for the video, was entertaining as always. I remember getting a beta invite for this a long time ago, but never had any interest in playing. The whole premise sounded kind of cheesy to be honest, and i was always waiting for someone to review it. Unfortunately, it seems to have slipped by almost everyone, and this is the first real info on it I have seen. Hope it picks up for them, looks like it could be fun at least as a part time game.
  • LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114
    Hive Leader, you should review Mechwarrior Online.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    I'm making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do... www.wallstreet34.com
    Can you buy me game?

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    hilarious review as usual Hivey :D

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• xenoracexenorace Member UncommonPosts: 205
    I put over 500 hours into this game and then just quit. There were to many bugs and performance problems that just made me stop playing. Don't get me wrong though, the game was very entertaining and I enjoyed the idea behind it. The problem is I didn't feel like the devs did a very good job with most the new patches. Development felt slow and clumsy. I'd still recommend it however. Just keep in mind that starting off is really tough as playing humans has a learning curse to deal with vamps.

S.C.I.F.I
    <Sights, Clouded, In, False, Illusions>

• MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    HiveLeader really is a major reason I still come to this site :)
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I actually see some cool stuff in there.Only problem i have with modernized graphics in all games is my eyes struggle to see clearly.
    None the less i am surprised i never gave this game a try yet,it looks pretty cool and a fair CS.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.