Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Catch Some Never-Before Seen Legion Content Today

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageCatch Some Never-Before Seen Legion Content Today

During a special live stream event where Blizzard is hosting World of Warcraft streamers and YouTube personalities from both Europe and North America, viewers will be among the first to view some never-before-seen Legion alpha content that is not yet in the live alpha version currently running. Teams will be running the Maw of Souls dungeon in a race against the clock...and each other.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    havent ever seen a group race thru a dungeon before, this should be ground breaking
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    Glorious EU victory
  • pinktailzpinktailz Member UncommonPosts: 173
    and it should stay never seen
  • BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546
    I almost choked of laughter when the NA team wiped a few times on the wolf boss. Go EU!
  • CryolitycalCryolitycal Member UncommonPosts: 205
    lol, Bellular and Qelric, but no Asmongold or Preach.

Nice job I guess, wouldn't care either way if I'm not playing it myself.
  • DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    Looked like fun but nothing to entice me back into WoW after a couple of years. I heard about Blizzard's movie tie-in marketing ploy along with the game which sounds like a decent idea. A shame companies never hardly consider anything to offer to former players as well to entice back. Seems that WoW has been in that realm of where a MMO has been out long enough to where if you just began playing you will forever be behind. Then again I do not get caught-up in all the "world first" nor PvP. WoW had good storylines, but as new content is added to any MMO a careful balance has to be weighed about allowing older content more accessibility for more casual players & back when I played that just wasn't happening hence my lapsed subscription. Besides I'm not even sure Blizzard gives WoW the same focus it needs anymore. Complacency has set-in.