Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elyrian Creature Picture!

ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385

Have nice dreams, Rabbits that kills!

Aw bless the little bunny baby!
Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

Join the revolutionary MMO! 

Comments

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,025
    Someone was smoking the good stuff ... and made the coolest picture ever.

You stay sassy!

• ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385
    These will be actual animals in-game, according to the devs they are pack animals who stalk and chase there prey. 
    Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

• MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    Except for the way they are using permanent death, it sounds like a great game :)
    Rhoklaw said:
    Sounds like Raptors from Ark: SE which if true, is scaring the hell out of me
    Except much worse because they are bunnies which murder you.

Also check out the Ursaphant Bear-Elephant hybrid! 

• ArillixArillix Member UncommonPosts: 88
    Zultra said:
    These will be actual animals in-game, according to the devs they are pack animals who stalk and chase there prey. 

Hmm, meaning if we kill the alpha male/female the pack will brake. I think I would cook them up as a stew with a home grown red wine, and cheese bread. Turn the hides into gloves, and the intestines into a bow string.
    That should be possible, but I want first dips. 

For those that want a picture, the Ursaphant!

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    reminds me of Asheron's Call, the strongest creature in game was a bunny

• Gaming.Rocks2Gaming.Rocks2 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    Zultra said:

I have Leporiphobia... this is kinda the deal breaker for me. 
    Gaming Rocks next gen. community for last gen. gamers launching soon. 
    I am sorry but not much can be done in that regard Gaming Rocks. 

• TimberhickTimberhick Member UncommonPosts: 554
    Zultra said:

I have Leporiphobia... this is kinda the deal breaker for me. 
    Why?  The only 'bunny' about it is a shape of the ear.
    bunny face, hindquarters  and the itsy-bitsy baby bunny. 

That is not a bunny face, nor is that bunny hindquarters and that isn't itsy-bitsy.  Baby bunny doesn't fit with the adults in the drawing.
    Granted size-wise is assuming that the prey animal is in fact a bison.
  • VucarVucar Member UncommonPosts: 311
    Looks cougar-sized to me.

I want to wrestle one to the death. 
  • MaygusMaygus Member UncommonPosts: 374
    That is not a bunny face, nor is that bunny hindquarters and that isn't itsy-bitsy.  Baby bunny doesn't fit with the adults in the drawing.
    Being concept art, the meaning is there they thankfully don't have to draw it 1:1 realism.
    Visit the Chronicles of Elyria official site and the Official Wiki... an upcoming MMO from Soulbound Studios with real consequences to your actions.
    Finite Resources, WYSIWYG looting to player created and maintained maps and a deep modular crafting system. So much more that hasn't been said, ask questions! Post your thoughts! Spread the word of COE!

If you haven't yet, register with my referrer code on the official website: B0E240
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited February 2016
    Nice...they managed to capture the killer bunnies from The Holy grail.I hope we get Holy hand Gernades to fend them off or we will be doing lots of RUN AWAY run away.

Speaking of which i could go for a Monty Python mmorpg lmao,with Witches and NEWTS and ...........SHRUBBERY !!.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

The Devs have just said that the name for these animals are "Canis Rabbit" literally wolf-rabbits 

edited February 2016
    Those Rabbits are the most Foul,Cruel and bad tempered Rodents you ever laid eyes on.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

edited February 2016

That is precisely why they will be awesome ingame.

the little bunny in the picture is clearly the alpha then. 

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Wizardry-  This is kinda how I always imagined Vorpal Bunnies actually looked.  Maybe its cause they were often paired with Capabaras and Were Bears

Hopefully there are some groups of 4x9 Creeping Coins around the corner

Yes  yes the Creeping Coins the most deadliest foe to ever set foot in a game ,,,the massive 0 point damage was godlike.

Maygus said:
    Being concept art, the meaning is there they thankfully don't have to draw it 1:1 realism.
    You do realize the artists and animators use the concept art for the game?
  • RateroRatero Member UncommonPosts: 440
    Female Jackalopes?

I want this game.... now!

Ratero.