Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im bored I need a game to play

GamerDude5GamerDude5 Member UncommonPosts: 37
Suggestions? I like PvE and PvP.

Comments

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Path of Exile. :-)
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • 4Renziks4Renziks Member UncommonPosts: 390
    Wait for Black Dessert Online and see if its your cup of tea..In the meantime I am messing around in Wildstar/Blade and Soul in addition to a few games of League of Legends. Blade and Soul is the better short term game...after you get over the cool combat/GFX/animations its a souless experience. Wildstar is mainly PvE and hardcore at that so I wouldnt recommend it for both. The only newer option is Elder Scrolls Online. Good game I think but it feels like a solo MMORPG. Final fantasy 14 is mainly PVE as well. 

playing: Dragon Age
    Waiting: for FF14, Mass Effect
    Want to try: Fallen Earth

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    What type of game you like? if action, tab target or top down like D3. Or just anything? didn't play yet?
  • GamerDude5GamerDude5 Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Ive played everything out so far, I just need something to occupy my time. Its all the same ESO got boring. Blade and Soul is Asian, same old.  League of legends, i quit because i kept getting pissed too much I need somthing fun I can relax and enjoy and not feel like a burden or I have to get so and so level just a fun experience
  • ElmberryElmberry Member UncommonPosts: 195
    I highly recommend Don't Starve if you have not played it already. You can also play it with your friends (Don't Starve Together). Really fun and charming game.
  • BorlucBorluc Member UncommonPosts: 255
    Check out Rel Por.  It's launching next Saturday which means a fresh start.  Housing, pvp, 14 dungeons, crafting fully integrated into the economy.  It even has anti afk measures in regards to gathering materials.  
  • yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973
    Ive played everything out so far, I just need something to occupy my time. Its all the same ESO got boring. Blade and Soul is Asian, same old.  League of legends, i quit because i kept getting pissed too much I need somthing fun I can relax and enjoy and not feel like a burden or I have to get so and so level just a fun experience

Go outside then, it's clear you're having a burnout. No amount of games would satisfy you.
  • RedAlert539RedAlert539 Member UncommonPosts: 115
    Suggestions? I like PvE and PvP.
    Steam is your best friend.