Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free World of Warcraft Edition with every movie ticket

FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
MMO-Champion reports: "A user on Reddit shared a survey that went out about the Warcraft movie. It mentioned a potential offer that would reward anyone who purchased a ticket with a copy of all expansions through Warlords of Draenor, one month of game time, and an in-game item. What kind of item would you like to receive?"

So you get all expansions up to Legion, one month of game time and a exclusive in-game item - all for seeing the movie.

Comments

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    How about they offer us a free ticket to the movie... then I'd actually go see it.
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    And how exactly do you prove to them that you went to see it? Scan in the ticket? They are hardly unique.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    And how exactly do you prove to them that you went to see it? Scan in the ticket? They are hardly unique.
    The participating tickets have an unique code, so each ticket = 1 offer.

If you buy a ticket and dont see the movie... well... your loss.
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    I can't wait to see the movie. I think it will finally break the video game movie curse.
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    The participating tickets have an unique code, so each ticket = 1 offer.

If you buy a ticket and dont see the movie... well... your loss.
    That'd work... then I guess the next step will be worrying about which movie theaters actually partake in this promotion. Usually it's not all of them.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• sunandshadowsunandshadow Member RarePosts: 1,985
    Idk if WoW does costumes in the cash shop but if so a ticket for a costume of your choice would be the best item they could give.
    I want to help design and develop a PvE-focused, solo-friendly, sandpark MMO which combines crafting, monster hunting, and story.  So PM me if you are starting one.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• PottedPlant22PottedPlant22 Member RarePosts: 800
    Or... It's like a Collector's Edition of buying a movie ticket.  Meaning the price will probably be more than just buying the ticket itself to factor in cost of the game.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    So if I see the movie 3 times do I get 3 copies?  If I see it in 3D do I get a 3D virtual pet?

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    What if i just wait outside the cinema and ask the people leaving for their tickets?

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    edited February 2016
    Probably like LoTR's (I mean the movies not the game) where if you bought the DVD collections you got a movie ticket you could redeem at certain cinema chains.  So you actually buy the set of games from Blizzard and get a ticket for the movie.
  • DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692
    "Ultimate Movie Edition" should be a hint that it's not an offer being given to every ticket, but a promotional tier that is bound to cost more to purchase and have limited numbers offered.

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin