Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

2»

Comments

• Bishop_XBishop_X Member CommonPosts: 8

I joined Grievance during GW2 and must say I had a good time playing with this Guild.

But later with FF14 not so much. I wasn't in the pre-release. On day one in fact hour one everyone was expected to be on voice chat.  Well, the officer's talked non stop....No one could get a word in, they were old friends....Then they were in a round about way trying to make everyone do FATE runs the first hour. To myself,I'm Like, can I please figure out the game first ?....It was somewhat irritating as I was figuring out the basics.  So I went to an off channel in voice chat. I was quickly followed by a member and asked why I moved " don't you like us ".

I week later as I was playing and this female voice in chat started questioning if I was really a member of the guild and wouldn't let up !.....It was embarrassing.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the FF14 chapter, that would be enough to make anyone look for a new home. I can tell you that the BDO chapter is nothing like that. We are a very laid back, helpful group. TS lounge gets chatty, but never so much that you can't get a word in edge wise. If you are looking for guild in BDO, drop an app on the forum and come hang out with us for a while. You may find that we're just what you're looking for.