Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

steelheartxsteelheartx Member UncommonPosts: 434
edited February 2016 in Black Desert Online

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

Grievance can be found playing in the following games:

Official Grievance Guilds
ArcheAge - Salphira (West)
Black Desert - Guild available at launch
Blade & Soul - Poharan Server (Crimson Legion)
Elder Scrolls Online (Aldmeri)
EverQuest II - Permafrost Server
Final Fantasy XIV - Midgardsormr Server
Neverwinter - Dragon Server
Rift - Wolfsbane Server
SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers
World of Warcraft (Alliance: Proudmoore) (Horde: Thrall)

Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds)
Diablo
EVE Online
Guild Wars 2 - Devona's Rest Server
Star Citizen
Tera - Tempest Reach Server
Wildstar (Exiles)

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans)
Battlefield 4
Overwatch (Clan available at launch)
The Division (Clan available at launch)
World of Tanks 
World of Warships

MOBAs
Heroes of the Storm (Coming Soon)6
League of Legends
Smite

Mobile Games
Boom Beach
Galaxies at War
Star Trek Timelines

(many other smaller and Independent MMOs)

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

Thank you for your time,
Marissya
COG Director

Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at https://www.grievancegaming.org !

Comments

• todsters2todsters2 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I joined for NWO (Neverwinter Online) and I really like it. Specially the part where I can move to different games and they're still part of the family. I've played Archage, ESO etc and everyone has been great, check it out and see what you think
  • ThaminTrollsbaneThaminTrollsbane Member UncommonPosts: 151
    edited February 2016

Grievance is a great group of helpful folks, drawing from a finer mix of raiders, casual, crafters, couples, explorers, and media talents than I’ve ever discovered in a guild prior. I've been happy to be involved in their YouTube/Twitch streams, and to be an officer in two different games. We're all gamers here, and love going from game to game with the same great folks. Just last year we celebrated 15 years!

Get to know us a little more, check out our Youtube channel... "GrievanceGaming"

And watch for our live Twitch broadcasts and game news at twitch.tv/grievance

And we make lots of announcements on Facebook: (World of Grievance) https://www.facebook.com/pages/World-of-Grievance/162385073784746?ref=bookmarks

and on Twitter: @GrievanceGaming https://twitter.com/GrievanceGaming

So once again, welcome!

Grievance Former Recruiting Officer, Rift and ESO
    Host: The Star Citizen Report
    GrievanceGaming.org

Every year, we have a State of Grievance address which very often breaks Teamspeak. We've had to upgrade Teamspeak more and more to handle the numbers that log on to listen in every year.

We have chapters in different MMOs that have ran for over a decade, and remain very successful to this day.

We've had cases where at launch, the officers have been slammed trying to get hundreds of folks invited into the new game.

Yet, the biggest accomplishment, this is a multi-gaming guild that often raids endgame content yet retains its family feel, and acknowledgement of Real Life comes first. These people have been my social support in numerous game launches. I don't have to go looking for another guild ever again.

GrievanceGaming.org

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Definitely interested for my wife and I. We have played mmo s since AC and DAOC. We look forward to joining. We re casual players with odd working hours sometimes so it seems like a good fit. End game g v g looks like fun. 

Hope to to be members soon.
    Soki123 said:
    Definitely interested for my wife and I. We have played mmo s since AC and DAOC. We look forward to joining. We re casual players with odd working hours sometimes so it seems like a good fit. End game g v g looks like fun. 

Hope to to be members soon.
    Introduce yourselves on our forums, we'd be glad to know you better!

Although I'm personally not always a big PvP'r, and I'm often also a casual player, I find a big bonus in any game is a strong Grievance presence. I see a lot of familiar faces.

Teamspeak is a great place for us to socialize, and I'll admit, some just go to listen in. Lord Scythe and I have hardly played the same games together, but I've got to meet him in Real-Life at our get togethers, and looking forward to the next one later this year.

GrievanceGaming.org

• StormNetStormNet Member UncommonPosts: 31
    This guild is a very unique and awesome guild. I don't think you could do any better than this guild in longevity, nice people, huge teamspeak server, and family atmosphere. It's like walking into Cheers where everybody knows your name. Highly recommended!
  • Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Well I've debated applying in the past, seems like the right time and reason.  
    Just pre-ordered the Conq edition and I wanna play with other nerds.  Hope to hear back soon.  Browsing your site now.
    We've been staying atop the guild list for Uno! but that's not why you should take a look. Grievance has enjoyed the perfect mix of family-friendly raiding guilds I've ever seen. We enforce No Drama! This is a very mature group of people who have organized successful guilds in games from MMOs, MOBAs, and FPS! And you can find the same friendly faces trying each.

GrievanceGaming.org

• kyphoriakyphoria Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I too can vouch for GG, I have been with them for almost 2 years now and have jumped through several MMO's with them.  Most of the leaders of those games were great, helpful and would often go out of there way to help you get settled into what game you were playing.

I'm sorry your experience was not the same Laughing-man but from what I have seen your case is more the exception and not the rule.
  • ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,340
    enjoy non-construal open warfare
    ArChWind — MMORPG.com Forums

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.
    Having a lot of fun, whether we're crafting, deep-sea fishing trips, or leveling sessions! Both Grievance guilds inside BDO are very active, and looking for mature gamers to join our ranks. Welcome!

GrievanceGaming.org

• SharessSharess Member UncommonPosts: 293
    I have been with Grievance for around a year now, I've been with them in 3 games and I can honestly say I have no concerns with how things are run and how the guild manages itself. It has a very straight forward way of going about things in their chapters and officers and leaders are very polite and considerate. I really enjoy gaming with them and if you enjoy a structured but fun and event filled place to be then Grievance is the place for you!

Sharess Dragonstar - Midgard
    Grievance is recruiting.
  • Bishop_XBishop_X Member CommonPosts: 8
    We are still looking for new members for our BDO chapter. I have been a member of Grievance for a tad over 4 years now. I have played with them in quite a few games, and enjoyed my time in every one of them. This group is more than just a guild, we are a family. 

If you are interested, stop by our website and look around, I think you'll like what you see. If you would rather chat in game, I'd be happy to talk with you. We're on the Uno server, Maerah is my character name. I look forward to hearing from you all. 
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,166
    Didn't see GW2 on there xD
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Tiller said:
    Didn't see GW2 on there xD

We do have a GW2 Embassy.
  • PottedPlant22PottedPlant22 Member RarePosts: 800
    What server?
    What server?

We are on the Uno server. We are still recruiting to join are family, and that's exactly what Grievance is. Stop by our site and see for yourself.
  • KeyxikKeyxik Member UncommonPosts: 4

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

Thank you for your time,
    Marissya
    COG Director
    It's great to see a guild that spans so many games, and games that I play or played (EQ2, GW, GW2, ESO, D&D, Rift). I would have been nice to have family as I tried each of these games. Still on EQ2 mostly, but like many, I am looking for something different. I will have to look your guild up after I try out the game - still in the process of trying to get a 7 day pass before plunking down the money on BDO. I would think it would be good to have a guild that shared membership from both EQ2 (still my primary game) and BDO.
    Keyxik said:

Thank you for your time,
    Marissya
    COG Director
    It's great to see a guild that spans so many games, and games that I play or played (EQ2, GW, GW2, ESO, D&D, Rift). I would have been nice to have family as I tried each of these games. Still on EQ2 mostly, but like many, I am looking for something different. I will have to look your guild up after I try out the game - still in the process of trying to get a 7 day pass before plunking down the money on BDO. I would think it would be good to have a guild that shared membership from both EQ2 (still my primary game) and BDO.

Any luck getting a pass? I know there are a lot available now on the BDO forums, may want to check it out.

We will have room for new members in the next few days, would love to have new people join.

Just a little bump for any and all that are looking for a forever home. Grievance is looking to recruit people who find Family, Honor and Loyalty important. We are well established, not only in BDO, but across numerous games. We are looking to add to our PvP ranks in preparation for Node wars and Siege battles. Gear and level are nice, but the desire to fight for your family and control territory are equally important, gear will come in time.

If you are looking for a home, and want to help rule the world, come check us out!

A little bump to keep people informed of this wonderful gaming family. Stop by our forums and see what we're about.
    Node war rehearsal coming, now is a great time to join us.

http://grievancegaming.org/

• GludipowGludipow Member CommonPosts: 5
    Remember when guilds used to be the main thing that kept a person interested in a game? Nowadays, every guild is just this social, overly-casual guild with something like 900 members and no one ever talks in Teamspeak. Or people tend to sit in a channel by themselves. So you hop from guild to guild, looking for a guild that will keep you interested in playing the game. 
    And good news! Those guilds absolutely still exist! Your run of the mill invite spamming guild advertising in channel chat isn't going to have that sense of community you need. Grievance has a tight-knit community that you can play with BEYOND just BDO, and they've been playing different MMOs for years. 
    I know a lot of guilds out there say it, but in Grievance it is the only place where I have gone and actually felt like I was part of a family. 
    Real guilds still exist even in BDO, you just might not know of them because they don't try to recruit every single person that's online.
    Give us a shot.
  • UruketoUruketo Member UncommonPosts: 55
    ^^ We have cookies. :)

Uruketo, 70 Bard/Ninja/Warrior
    <Grievance> Free Company
    Final Fantasy XIV - Midgardsormr
    http://www.grievancegaming.com/

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

I joined Grievance during GW2 and must say I had a good time playing with this Guild.

But later with FF14 not so much. I wasn't in the pre-release. On day one in fact hour one everyone was expected to be on voice chat.  Well, the officer's talked non stop....No one could get a word in, they were old friends....Then they were in a round about way trying to make everyone do FATE runs the first hour. To myself,I'm Like, can I please figure out the game first ?....It was somewhat irritating as I was figuring out the basics.  So I went to an off channel in voice chat. I was quickly followed by a member and asked why I moved " don't you like us ".

I week later as I was playing and this female voice in chat started questioning if I was really a member of the guild and wouldn't let up !.....It was embarrassing.