Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Level Cap

JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
What is the current level cap for this game? 

Comments

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    How many hours of play does it take from 60 to 65? 
  • GremeGreme Member UncommonPosts: 66
    How many hours of play does it take from 60 to 65? 

I would say that it depends on person playstyle, class choice and knowledge of content.

Main way of leveling, especially if you play KOTFE for the first time, is doing story Chapters 1-9. That should take you to level 65 easily. I would estimate it takes around 8-12 hours of playtime to do it that way. This time can be shortened by skipping all conversations and playing class with stealth to avoid most of combat.

There are other ways to level, for example you could do Flashpoints or Warzones all the way to 65. Also in KOTFE they introduced Level Sync feature on all planets (your level is scaled down to planet level allowing you to still gain experience from missions, for example on Nar Shaddaa you are scaled down to level 26) which means you can basically level doing some old content as well. Which of those methods would be the fastest I cannot say as I am not speed leveler myself.

Last thing, with all changes made to leveling in KOTFE, if you start character from level 1 there is a chance you will be level 65 before you start KOTFE content.