Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Livestream Features A Look At Chapter 10

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited January 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageLatest Livestream Features A Look At Chapter 10

Bioware was on hand late last week for a livestream event to discuss some of the particulars coming in Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire chapter 10 update coming early February. Dulfy.net has a great recap of the story elements discussed and a Q&A covering a number of topics.

Read the full story here

Comments

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Yeah i'm gonna wait until august and subscribe then to get all chapter and hopefully by august we will get the new pvp wz and maybe a new ops or 2...

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• ThourneThourne Member RarePosts: 757
    Yeah i'm gonna wait until august and subscribe then to get all chapter and hopefully by august we will get the new pvp wz and maybe a new ops or 2...
    Probably a smart move paying month to month to get the small sub reward and the one new chapter they put out gets questionable on value if that is the only thing you are doing.

Obviously if you are participating in tons of other content it isn't an issue.
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Seems to be what alot of people are considering doing. There are some people I've talked to in my old guild that want the long term rewards. Only a few of them seemed to be willing to sub the for long run to get them.

I think BW would have been better off shooting for a system similar to how FFXIV does it. X amount of days = this reward. Y amount of days = that reward. They've already got it worked out to 1080 day rewards. Every day subbed counts towards total, and it doesn't have to be all at once. Plus you can use Time Cards to add sub days to get your rewards faster.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• FlintsteenFlintsteen Member UncommonPosts: 282
    I know we were told early that no operations were coming with KotFE, but i truely expected a few of the chapters to come as FP's. Like we got with the prelude to SoR. A short intro voiceover then the FP with a bit of story, maybe a few dialog options and an outro voiceover after the FP. I just never expected KotFE to launch with absolutely no new repeatable content. Well, exept starforge.

I just think a few FP's would have done alot to apeace the more group oriented players. Might even have been reason enough for me to sub for a month to get acces to that new content. Now i'll just wait untill all of KotFE have been released and at that point consider if i want to get it or not.

Imo KotFE feels wrong. Visiting old planets you still see imperials and republic soldiers fighting, but according to the story both empire and republic is "all but defeated" This new power have taken over but there's no sign of them on any of the old planets.

I guess old planets were allways stuck in time, imo that has allways been a designflaw in swtor, but it's just even more obvious today with the heroic quest grinds and quickpass to old planets.