Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ascendancy Subclasses Revealed In New Video SeriesPoE Path of Exile News

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited January 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageAscendancy Subclasses Revealed In New Video SeriesPoE Path of Exile News

Grinding Gear Games has sent out a trio of videos to show off subclasses that will be coming to Path of Exile with the launch of the Ascendancy expansion. The videos reveal Ascended classes for Ranger, Templar and Marauder.

Read the full story here

Comments

• davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    PoE > Diablo III
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    davc123 said:
    PoE > Diablo III
    Just your opinion.  I personally find that Diablo looks far more professionally done than PoE.  I enjoy both.
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927

davc123 said:

PoE > Diablo III

Yep. Everyone who prefers Diablo over PoE usually does so, because they can't cope with the complexity of the game :)
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited January 2016
    So what exactly do they mean by SUB CLASS??
    You would think they would at least explain this other than just a video of gameplay we see everyday.
    Yes POE is better than Diablo for a couple reasons,smaller budget doing the same thing and cheaper to play doing the same thing.So why give Blizzard more money when they don't put it back into the game,they simply pocket it?

With blizzard's bankroll and the money they made from the Diablo series,the game should look like all the gods on earth made it,instead it looks the same as free to play developers games.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    if POE were to add another way to level up I would still be playing, I just cant keep playing thru the same story and progression for the 213th time

that alone seperates D3 for me.
  • SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    I hate PoE camera angle and zoom level. It completely destroyed my gaming experience and that is why I stopped playing it in Beta, and they still havent fixed it.

Wish it was like D3 or Marvel Heroes angle and zoom level.
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Great....gotta redownload this game again....Thanks GGG