Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMITE's New Cinematic Trailer

holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
Check out SMITE's new cinematic trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mVYnfJS73U

I love how they finally captured the spirit of the game.

Comments

• GreteldaGretelda Member UncommonPosts: 359
    edited January 2016
    Check out SMITE's new cinematic trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mVYnfJS73U

I love how they finally captured the spirit of the game.
    yea it is true to the spirit of the game sadly :D

Thor got baited by Loki
    Neith had no beads, failed her attacks and didn't take advantage of her kit.
    Son Wukong didn't CC well.

there is a even a comment there that agrees lol.

awesome cinematic btw, Bellona is awesome :D

my top MMOs: UO,DAOC,WoW,GW2

most of my posts are just my opinions they are not facts,it is the same for you too.

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    edited January 2016
    Haha yeah.  Not only that but they were just suiciding into a team with the fire giant buff.

All around pretty accurate lol.

Seriously though I'm just really glad the PR team finally came up with something good that can attract players to at least try the game out.

Really looking forward to watching world's starting tomorrow!
  • GreteldaGretelda Member UncommonPosts: 359
    edited January 2016
    Haha yeah.  Not only that but they were just suiciding into a team with the fire giant buff.

All around pretty accurate lol.

Seriously though I'm just really glad the PR team finally came up with something good that can attract players to at least try the game out.

Really looking forward to watching world's starting tomorrow!
    yea they probably were just trying their luck and didn't want to risk their titan when enemy had a buff or something like that. then again Bellona's team lacked ADC and if they are already powerful enough to kill the Titan fast without ADC then Loki could just handle the Titan on his own probably while others were busy :D

it had lots of problems (Neith choosing wrong targets etc) but nevertheless it was awesome to watch and it at least worked on me since i am gonna reinstall lol. i kinda gave up before Sol's patch and was waiting till they nerf her but in reality i wasn't interested anymore so i was just looking for a reason to let go. either way i am glad they are doing well enough to be able to afford these kind of things.
    Post edited by Gretelda on

my top MMOs: UO,DAOC,WoW,GW2

most of my posts are just my opinions they are not facts,it is the same for you too.

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024
    cool trailer, anyone play on the newly released PS4 version?