Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Obtaining your Relic (Animus Weapon) in 3.15 represented in GIF form!

Darkfalz89Darkfalz89 Member UncommonPosts: 581
Was cruising the OF today and happened upon one of many dozen Relic weapon complaint threads when I saw this. Just knew I had to share for those who finished or are still working on their Animus weapon. My condolences go out to those poor and brave souls still on their long punishing journey for being casual ;_;.

Comments

• XImpalerXXImpalerX Member UncommonPosts: 606
    edited February 2016
    Its only like that if you make it like that. I know plenty of people who finished theirs in 2-4 weeks. One month for the highest item level weapon is not bad. Dont forget too that it will be nerfed over time and that it is completely optional.
  • pantaropantaro Member RarePosts: 515
    just subbed and bought heavensward yesterday i shall look forward to this moment lol
  • yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973
    Gif took too long to load.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Poor dog,dog's will run to they near fall over dead if their master makes them and then if they do fall over dead,well you know what they do with them over there.
    Yeah i never liked Square's idea of super grind or needing 24 man raids,several games do that but i don't like it.

At least during many years of FFXI it was more about casual and just enjoying the many classes which took years to level them all,the end game back then was for those that forget the purpose of gaming,hint ,it's not to be some super elitist or bragging about your gear,it is to have fun with others.
    What makes it even worse in both ffxi and FFXIV is you are pretty much FORCED to get that best gear if you want to continue moving up the tiers.

At one time Square gaming was about the player,but ever since they have this new younger regime taking over it is more like Blizzard gaming,more about your gear than the player.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Wizardry said:
    Poor dog,dog's will run to they near fall over dead if their master makes them and then if they do fall over dead,well you know what they do with them over there.
    Yeah i never liked Square's idea of super grind or needing 24 man raids,several games do that but i don't like it.

At least during many years of FFXI it was more about casual and just enjoying the many classes which took years to level them all,the end game back then was for those that forget the purpose of gaming,hint ,it's not to be some super elitist or bragging about your gear,it is to have fun with others.
    What makes it even worse in both ffxi and FFXIV is you are pretty much FORCED to get that best gear if you want to continue moving up the tiers.

At one time Square gaming was about the player,but ever since they have this new younger regime taking over it is more like Blizzard gaming,more about your gear than the player.
    I dunno, FFXIV 1.0 wasn't a gear grind.  Then again it was also a buggy mess and most of the people associated with it got fired.