Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel: Avengers Alliance 2: General Tips & Tricks Guide a Guide at MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageMarvel: Avengers Alliance 2: General Tips & Tricks Guide a Guide at MMORPG.com

Those of you who read last week’s column will know I’ve found myself a new obsession in the form of upcoming mobile RPG, Marvel: Avengers Alliance 2. In case you’ve managed to pick it up after reading our take we thought we’d put together a handy general tips & tricks guide to help you start out in the game.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MoonKnighttMoonKnightt Member UncommonPosts: 148
    I fail to understand how this qualifies as an RPG. Even though apparently I am in this game.
  • Krynt0kKrynt0k Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Thanks for the tips Mike I'm gonna go back and figure out how to get this game!
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    Still not out in the US.  Is there an ETA?
  • knightfall98knightfall98 Member UncommonPosts: 64
    considering how the first one is a buy to win unbalanced mess I will pass on this, it looks better but it also looks like the exact same game i normally have a rule about trying a game if its free but when it comes to these social games i avoid them.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    knightfall98 said:
    considering how the first one is a buy to win unbalanced mess I will pass on this, it looks better but it also looks like the exact same game i normally have a rule about trying a game if its free but when it comes to these social games i avoid them.

The original definitely was the way you describe, which is why I stopped playing it, but the new one isn't. Try it out for yourself when it fully launches!
    Ikeda said:
    Still not out in the US.  Is there an ETA?

Unfortunately, no. But as soon as I learn anything I'll be sure to let you guys know! I can't imagine it being super long since they've got a PvP season going on right now with an exclusive character in it as a reward, but I'm just speculating here.
  • NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739
    Turn based, pass
  • WylfWylf Member UncommonPosts: 376
    To each his own, glad you like it. But not for me. Pass as well.
  • Raxxo82Raxxo82 Member UncommonPosts: 150
    Tried it and passed.. if you want a Marvel game for your phone, Marvel Future Fight is in my oppinion so much better. At least it feels like you can actually play the game, instead of "waiting for another turn". If I ever want a turned based game with some actual content, I ll replay FF7 or something. But yes, as OP said..to each his own! For you NA players waiting for launch, check out Marvel Future fight. No waiting for your turn there...!

• AG-ODINAG-ODIN Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Can we get some sort of direction on how to get into the game, saw very little about anything on the website. I understand its for select countries at the moment but still see no details about that either
    AG-ODIN said:
    Can we get some sort of direction on how to get into the game, saw very little about anything on the website. I understand its for select countries at the moment but still see no details about that either

If you're in the launch country it should be available on the Google Play and iOS stores for your device.
    Raxxo82 said:
    Tried it and passed.. if you want a Marvel game for your phone, Marvel Future Fight is in my oppinion so much better. At least it feels like you can actually play the game, instead of "waiting for another turn". If I ever want a turned based game with some actual content, I ll replay FF7 or something. But yes, as OP said..to each his own! For you NA players waiting for launch, check out Marvel Future fight. No waiting for your turn there...!

Can't say I was a huge fan of Future Fight. Felt like the game basically played itself.
  • OniReaverOniReaver Member UncommonPosts: 34
    AG-ODIN said:

You can actually use the APK and Bluestacks to play it on your computer. That's how I play Future Fight and Avengers Alliance 2 because my phone is a piece of crap that hasn't been updated in years, literally.

That said, the APK will allow you to play in any country I assume, as I am in North America, Michigan to be precise, and I'm able to play it on my computer. Hope this helps!