Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tide - An RPG Where the Community is the Hero -

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageTide - An RPG Where the Community is the Hero -

We have received word from French development studio, NOG, that it is currently developing a new "RPG-MMO" experience that places the community at the forefront of the heroics. According to the team, Tide is for those who enjoy creativity, imagination and role play all wrapped up in a sandbox environment.

Read the full story here

Comments

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    Looks very interesting, but not a lot of info on their site yet.
  • randomtrandomt Member UncommonPosts: 1,220
    The community is the hero? How so? The article basically describe something like ARK or Life is Feudal or any number of clan based survival games, perhaps a close clone of Planet Explorers
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Survival games are big at the moment. I don't blame them for trying to seperate themselves from the pack.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    edited December 2015
    Looks great.

As I said, survival games are the next gen MMOs.

I really hope they manage to launch this game, since its such early access they dont even have newsletter...

• LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    edited December 2015
    blueturtle13 said:
    Love the Art. Will keep an eye on this

Agree that the art style was pretty nice.

However, the architecture of the little city area shown in the video really didn't fit in well with the nice curvy, flowing environments. It was pretty flat and stiff and stood out like an eyesore.

Other than the buildings, it was quite lovely.