Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Full Alpha Released & What You Can Expect - Gloria Victis Dev Journals

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageFull Alpha Released & What You Can Expect - Gloria Victis Dev Journals

The last month of development of Gloria Victis has been very busy but extremely effective. The version 0.5 update – the biggest one so far – finally went live! This is one of the biggest achievements during the entire development process.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Krynt0kKrynt0k Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Can someone comment who has logged in since this update? I enjoyed It before but the ui definitely seemed unfinished. Might take a look at it tonight.
  • maelvomaelvo Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Created a new character to wait literally 8 minutes to log in into the game just to spawn in the middle of ocean, unable to do anything. Attempt 2, 13 minutes so far and still loading... and no, it's not a computer issue.
  • maelvomaelvo Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Ok, I think the server crashed or something. Shows it's under maintenance now.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    launcher gets to 90% then crashes 15 times so far
  • KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,184
    Happens to AAA mmos too. They'll sort it out
  • bamwallabamwalla Member UncommonPosts: 221
    Awesome! ...and now for combat.
  • husscoolhusscool Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Mine works fine. 70 to 100 fps on max setti gs. Load times are minimal no noticeable performance bugs. There are lots of graphical glitches and UI mouse related glitches.

I'm playing on a 4670k gtx 770 with 8gb of ram.

They definitely need to work some sort of crafting guide or tutorial into the game. For a new comer it might feel like the only thing you can do is go outside and slaughter beggars.