Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The most attractice feature you look for in an MMO

124»

Comments

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    Formulaic sells... hence the term.
  • IbjaIbja Member UncommonPosts: 25

Functionality is the most important thing that keeps me playing an MMO these days, and then after that it boils down to character building.

I usually return to WoW after each expansion comes out for at least a little while, and every time I do I am refreshed by how smooth the game plays, how well the UI functions, and the inclusion of user based mods.  It is hard for me to understand how games coming out now wouldn't at least include the quality of life functionalities that WoW possesses - even if the game is a different style.  I've played new MMOs that had decent gameplay, but they gave no ability information, had hard to use interfaces, and lacked features that I think should be standard in any MMO today.

It's like if I recognize that most people (including me) have a phone with Google Maps/Other Maps features today, and a new phone comes out that can't open a map but has a more responsive touch screen, I'm still going to feel like I'm moving backwards instead of forwards.