Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founder's Pack Giveaway!AO Albion Online News

Comments

• muboeiramuboeira Member CommonPosts: 1
    I am super excited to play albion , because it takes me back in time when I used to play rpgs with my friends and I want to experience that grind all over again in a new game, the only thing that is stopping me is that I can't afford right now to buy albion ,so I really hope I win.Thanks for the giveaway , love me some mmorpg.
  • feena750feena750 Member UncommonPosts: 330
    I like the oldschool Ultima online style. I am also looking forward to crafting and gathering playing an important role.
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,534
    Because I feel dead inside and need to play something.
  • KuldenKulden Member CommonPosts: 1
    I've been following the game for almost half a year, and the more I hear about it, the more hyped I get! To me, one of the most exciting things is that crafting is actually needed. I can finally feel like I'm contributing to an area, or even a guild I join, with the armor, weapons, mounts, and food I create! On top of all that, from what I've seen, not only are there territories to be captured with guilds, but there are private islands for guilds and for yourself. This is one of the features I'm more excited about, since housing in MMOs seems to be a scarce prospect these days; let alone functional housing that you can interact with in ways that aren't limited to just RP. There's so much more I could say about this game, but I'll leave it at this for now; I'm really looking forward to launch!
  • NimsNims Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I love Albion Online, good luck everyone
  • JeromeTTJeromeTT Member CommonPosts: 1
    A major aspect of the game I like is the fact that it is cross platform. This finally means that I can sit back on he couch and play the game on my tablet :). I do not play many MMORPG's, but the fact that there are risk factors involved in game makes sure that the players choice has to be wise.
  • NimstoneNimstone Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I am excited cause I have been waiting for a truly sandbox pvp game centered around player vs player interaction for too long.
  • EvolSnowFlakeEvolSnowFlake Member CommonPosts: 1
    I really love mmorpgs and all of the concepts that have been added into this game sounds very interesting. The cross platform will make this game very unique and will allow most of us to spend more time on the game. I have been wanting to play this game since they announced it and am really hyped to play. Good luck to all other contestants and thanks for the giveaway.
  • KyllsynKyllsyn Member UncommonPosts: 110
    OMG. I HAVE BEEN TRYING SO HARD to find a referral key to play Albion for months!!! How did I miss MMORPG.com!! I am so stoked for this game as i love the free-form building system! Really hope I win a key, I want to play so badly and for the first time ever i can't buy the founders pack or my wife will kill me. >_< Needless to say, Waifu for Laifu told me Blade and Soul was last founder pack I can ever buy :(

ALBIONNNNNNNNN PICK MEEEEE!!! @_@
    all derp'd out and nowhere to herpaderp.
  • peglegpegleg Member UncommonPosts: 212
    I have been playing RPG's since i can remember. This will be a great game to get back in the "old" sandbox RPG.

All MMO's have grinds. If you don't like to Grind then MMO's are not for you.

• FoseydonFoseydon Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Like UO open pvp
  • quincyqueenquincyqueen Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I am so happy o - o that a game like this exsist I cant sleep at all I am excited for the game sound effects. leprechaun rainbow food mounted machine guns unicorn baby gundam and I never got a beta key I should keep trying right? swaqqy is my favorite human pokemon.
  • ArchanusArchanus Member CommonPosts: 1
    The endless grinding and the huge world, and of course a new and better game to play ^_^
  • encore69encore69 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Excited for this game. I love sandbox games ! Been a big fan and I've been following the game for awhile ! Thanks
  • wcbelcherwcbelcher Member CommonPosts: 1
    I am very excited for the overall creativity and awesome pvp guild battles. The fact that you can do so much in the fully immersive morph is amazing!
  • dirlokdirlok Member UncommonPosts: 16
    It has been a long time since I've been excited about a new MMO. This is why...
    * Player driven economy
    * Great crafting system
    * Hardcore PVP with penalty
    * Cross platform - this is great!
  • id4playid4play Member CommonPosts: 1
    open sandbox mode and cross platform... i think this game will be challenging for a lot of people. nice one.
  • AnguillusAnguillus Member CommonPosts: 1
    I really like the fact that everyone has its own place in the economy and don't mind grinding if the game actually rewards you for doing so (really hope i'm not too late ;_;)
  • StrizitStrizit Member CommonPosts: 2
    Im excited for a real open world mmo for once!! Game looks amazing!!
  • GaorckGaorck Member UncommonPosts: 1
    If 1 year ago someone told me that I will be excited to farm wood all day I would called them crazy. Now I am!
  • delta9delta9 Member UncommonPosts: 358
    Excited to play this game for all the great features this game has
  • y01sienkory01sienkor Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Albion Online looks amazing with beta on its way I'm so excited. I don't think this will be a to disappoint like so many others... :) Thank you for considering my entry :)
  • TuvelpitTuvelpit Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Open World PVP is back! You'll need to think twice before going to pick some damn stones. Personally I find that's sooo exciting, at the same time I've been looking forward for the bonds between the players the game could create, coz man, you need friends to play Albion.
  • EverPREverPR Member UncommonPosts: 2
    cool ,looks different from the other games +PvP ,Sandbox MMO
  • mr_nazzymr_nazzy Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited December 2015
    Because it is a real MMORPG, and I can play it with my wife! Hi from Ukraine =)
This discussion has been closed.