Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founder's Pack Giveaway!AO Albion Online News

Comments

• musphelmusphel Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Looks promising and has everything that I would like to see in a MMORPG Sandbox.
  • TruizarTruizar Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm excited because it is a game that I have been waiting a long time ago not to mention one of my favorite winged Blade & Souls , do not say that is the best candidate to win , but if an option that will not disappoint
  • AselliaAsellia Member UncommonPosts: 174
    The game looks interesting! Ease of access combined with hardcore play, and more!
  • 2pure2pure Member UncommonPosts: 23
    game looks cool and its pretty chill to play on many different platforms.
  • Wizzurah84Wizzurah84 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Tons of potencial. I'm excited.
  • JinxeyJinxey Member CommonPosts: 2
    I am wanting a new mmorpg and this one seems so interesting, with a nice potential to the mmo genre. It would be really fun to play.
  • firelogicfirelogic Member UncommonPosts: 7
    love sandbox games and especially love crafting and trading in albion online
  • kwjohnskwjohns Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Really excited to try out this game. Have been awaiting a good UO replacement for over a decade!
  • aikido2aikido2 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    This games look really good. I'm excited cause it reminds me to the good old times in Ultima Online.
  • kwjohnskwjohns Member UncommonPosts: 2
    edited November 2015
    Crap, double posted.
  • neonakaneonaka Member UncommonPosts: 779
    I am excited and hopeful that this game brings something fun and worthwhile to the MMO community. It has a nice artstyle and the features look promising! I have been following it for some time, it is something I definitely think a lot of gamers will enjoy!
  • scholesscholes Member UncommonPosts: 75
    It has the word Albion in the title , having played an Albion in DAOC.
  • VoidnovaVoidnova Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Seems like a nice Sandbox with cross platform with mobile devices which is intresting.
  • sakurciasakurcia Member UncommonPosts: 2
    look's nice, pvp, open world and i can play it on my phone
  • AkievAkiev Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Old Scholl Sandbox MMO, with open world PvP, free class sistem no limitations i think dont need more reasons.
  • hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401
    German Engineering! What is not to like?
  • fs23otmfs23otm Member RarePosts: 506
    Because it is old school and awesome!
  • DXSinsDXSins Member UncommonPosts: 324
    Getting hyped up like all new stuff... be nice see if its as good as some say or as bad.
  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    I am excited for Albion Online because I love PVP, guild vs. guild warefare and the videos I have seen have been incredible!

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• Chrono223Chrono223 Member UncommonPosts: 46
    I am liking the PVP aspect of the game, it seems like you will need to always be on the lookout for others :D The good old days of PVP!
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,927
    Sound promising and would love to give it a look.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• mischamdmischamd Member UncommonPosts: 6
    im excited because it looks different from the other games and also the pvp looks amazing. played many games but none of them hold me for long so hopefully this one will do it.
  • VahidVahid Member UncommonPosts: 55
    I have only ever played themepark mmos. I have heard a lot of pro/con arguments about sandboxes and I would very much like to try one out.
  • timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865
    This is a comment ;D

I myself have been looking at this game due to my lack of focus. Atm i am really searching for a game to spend 24/7 on and i feel this might be the one. Just being able to be a trader... or being able to choose to instead become a highway man.. thats freaking awesome :D
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • spicychickinspicychickin Member CommonPosts: 1
    This game looks so awesome, coming from Runescape myself i love the PvP in this game. The crafting looks fun also. I am really excited for this game. I have been watching streams and have been waiting for an opportunity to gain access to this game for a while now. Thanks for the giveaways and may the best person win!
This discussion has been closed.