Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founder's Pack Giveaway!AO Albion Online News

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited November 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageFounder's Pack Giveaway!AO Albion Online News

The folks at Sandbox Interactive hooked us up with a number of founder's packs for Albion Online.

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• SeraphicFireSeraphicFire Member CommonPosts: 2
    This game looks promising, and I love sandbox, thanks for the giveaway
  • G1SHG1SH Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Why I'm excited? It looks alright doesn't it? ;) And I do enjoy me grinding.
  • AlienShirtAlienShirt Member UncommonPosts: 621
    Sandbox Open World PVP!
  • istolethisnameistolethisname Member UncommonPosts: 14
    wooooo more grind.
  • grumbagzgrumbagz Member UncommonPosts: 35
    I'm excited for the guild vs guild conflicts
  • HerbzillaHerbzilla Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I am extremely excited for this game! It looks extremely awesome and unfortunately I am more broke than I have ever been in my life. So seeing my future play Albion has been bleak, but with this giveaway I may have a chance! Super excited for the Farming!!! So many features that no other game has!!! Guaranteed to be epic!!

I hate video games.....

• LimitationsLimitations Member UncommonPosts: 85
    The game looks epic, and for the review for the blog :D

Who said this won't be perfect after all we know what is right
    And the sounds of bodies clashing is enough to make them cry.
    You know this cannot be perfect even when it is feeling right.
    And the sound of bodies crashing echo through the night.

• Thomas2006Thomas2006 Member RarePosts: 1,152
    Albion Online looks like Ultima Online 2.0 / Runescape 3.0, Can't wait to get in there and play!
  • DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    I love the graphics and art style, also open world pvp is just awesome.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• agaesagaes Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Strategic pvp in a sandbox mmo, that's the reason.
  • arbagonarbagon Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Something new is always exciting. Cannot be a fan or not, until I play.
  • Krynt0kKrynt0k Member UncommonPosts: 256
    I'm excited in a lot of different ways. I've been waiting for a top down game that offers something for the hardcore playerbase. From the videos I've seen the PvP is going to be a blast to play with friends. Not sure how it will work but I am very excited that its going to be on tablet and PC. Thanks for the giveaway. Never won a giveaway yet but if I win this one I will love you all forever!
  • jukkkajukkka Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Open world Pvp!
  • psychotic79psychotic79 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I've been looking for a game that can be played via PC and Tablet. I am excited that if I want to sit on the couch and grind some resources or crafting I can on the Tablet. And when I want to immerse myself completely I can go back to my PC and do that. I think the mobility of the game will be one of its best features.
  • TaltosKhanTaltosKhan Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I am most excited about the potential for cross platform play. Treated correctly, that could be the biggest game-changer in the industry.
  • ArzamarArzamar Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Because Albion reminds me UO so bad, its like the new blood we are looking for. Full of sandbox, easy to play on different platforms etc. I'have played on beta next year but can't play atm because i dont have the founder packs.
  • Disentomb1Disentomb1 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    edited November 2015
    sandbox mmo,with hardcore pvp and player based economy,that destiny board U-H-U nice ,AND IT'S CROSS-PLATFORM this is the real thing,and i really want to play this game so much,giving everything to get a try :)
  • phoenixforce576phoenixforce576 Member CommonPosts: 2
    I want to try it out.
  • hossein2801hossein2801 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    True sandbox and hardcore pvp
  • MattausMattaus Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I love sandbox games, this one looks very promising and ive followed this since i can remember, reminds me alot of when i used to play ultima online back in the day, ive been waiting for a game that would make me interested in playing and this one definately does.
  • ShaiapoufShaiapouf Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Personally? Crafting and housing. While I'm sure the other parts of the game will be fun, the crafting, player based economy, and the hireable minions which get better as you use them/decorate just sounds like a fun crafting time. I'm not a super big PvP'er, but can still be fun to support the ones who are, and contribute even if my fighting skills usually aren't too great.
  • treyu86treyu86 Member UncommonPosts: 269
    I am excited cause I have been waiting for a truly sandbox pvp game centered around player to player interaction for too long, and this looks and feels very promising.
  • deadpoodeadpoo Member CommonPosts: 2
    entered
  • MightyRPGMightyRPG Member UncommonPosts: 1
    In this game i can be whatever i want
  • lusikaslusikas Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I am so exited because I havent seen so good sandbox game so many years
This discussion has been closed.