Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The death of ESO - PvP

Comments

• ESO_LAGESO_LAG Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Here is a great example of horrible communication:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/232730/aoe-caps-discussion
  • NomadMorlockNomadMorlock Member UncommonPosts: 815
    Looking forward to the changes for PvP coming with the next update. Been playing a lot of PvP lately and it's fantastic. 
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    Still love me some ESO.
  • josko9josko9 Member RarePosts: 577
    You're still not done complaining?
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    People still play this game?
    People still say this?

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311
    ESO_LAG said:
    All I want is for ESO to improve and I agree it has the best AvA / combat system currently available.

I created this post to make it public and not on ESO official forums where they are known to modify / delete post.
    take a look around, you do realize that you are just another fish in a vast ocean of complainers, right? nobody takes complaining seriously around here because that's all that goes on.

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    I have pvped on non vet campaigns when I do decide to PvP and have never noticed much lag even during pretty large battles. Wonder if it is non vet campaigns that are an issue.

Still.. I wouldnt care if they redesigned Cyrodill into something better and moved the PvP somewhere else.
  • AzmodeusAzmodeus Member UncommonPosts: 268
    Lost all credibility with your forum name.  Nice troll, will not even bother reading half your crap.
      OMG I am Ancient!
  • BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    One thing ESO has going for it, they have a big turn around. The new deals on the game is having new people come in. Sad part is how long this will continue, once people see the major problems with it they end up leaving. If the new year does not bring in major updates that do not add stuff to crown store and new DLC's but actually fix the major bugs and lag issues in the game it won't go much further.
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311
    Brenics said:
    One thing ESO has going for it, they have a big turn around. The new deals on the game is having new people come in. Sad part is how long this will continue, once people see the major problems with it they end up leaving. If the new year does not bring in major updates that do not add stuff to crown store and new DLC's but actually fix the major bugs and lag issues in the game it won't go much further.
    which major bugs are you referring to? there isn't any major problems with this game, the lag during peak times in cyrodiil is the only thing you can say is a major problem and that is irrelevant to the majority of players that don't even pvp that much.

if by major problem you mean you don't like the game, well that problem will never be fixed.
    edited December 2015
    Yeah I hate the game. Love how some people have blinders on when it comes to this game.

Invisible npc's and mobs.

Broken quests.

Broken npc's.

Download issues.

Massive frame rate drops.

Loading screen issues (they say they fixed it) but that is bs.

Group finder (worked in beta but broken at live). Said it is fixed after last DLC, not true.

Some npc's voices not working.

Crashes.

Issues with crown transfers (mostly on xbox1 but does it on PS4 at times).

Lot more and majority of them was there in beta.

One thing ZoS Devs say they are working to making game 64x and it will fix a lot of the problems, I don't believe it and expect it will put more bugs into game.

I won't even get into launcher issues from day one that are still there.

Na I don't hate the game, I just can't stand the developers that work on this game.

They need to make some major changes from the top down.

Oh and game cards, to this day you need to make a copy of receipt and card to prove you have it because it will not go in normally like it would every other game. Takes from 2 to 4 days to get it put on account.

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    edited December 2015
    ste2000 said:
    Devs always know best
    Should look at rift how much well thats doing, Devs knowing best makes it worst.:)
  • IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462
    PVP in MMORPG's never amounts to anything decent in tab target. There's always a power curb to certain gear and play styles. Then it's a macro monkey and lag switchers love feast.
  • NibsNibs Member UncommonPosts: 287
    ESO_LAG said:
    You really aren't even putting effort in now, are you? This the reason they are quitting:

"Oh for sure some of us will be around, but between the officers burnout, the state of this game's functionality, other games being alpha/beta tested, IRL, and other factors, theres not really much likelihood youd see us on a regular basis. Youll see individuals, small groups, members in other groups, and the like, but I, for one, cant put in the hours of leading I have in the last three months, nor can anyone else. We had been hoping a breather would reinvigorate interest, but it did not.

The quality of our groups has suffered with the slow burnout, and while we could still field a sizeable strong group, its gotten harder day by day. Maybe Zaz didnt even see it from this perspective that I see it from, maybe he did, but its better for us to go out still strong than to hold onto the past and try to be something we arent anymore. We can still fight, but to try to be a top tier guild all the time? Not enough interest/will to keep it up I think. Better to remember our fights the way we do, than to see us as a shadow of our former selves (pun intended)"

So, whilst "the state of this game's functionality" is a factor, it is not sole reason that you make it out to be.

1/10 Must try harder

• josko9josko9 Member RarePosts: 577
    Man for your sake I really hope you're being paid for this.

Othervise you might want to change your pills. No game is worth this bashing effort.
    The truth hurts
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    People still play this game?
    A lot of people play this game.  Have you heard otherwise?

I self identify as a monkey.

People playing from all the sales for the game before Christmas. Give them time and they will see the normal bugs and issues along with PVP lag and they will then leave. I really wish they would replace some key people and bring in a more experienced staff to deal with all the bugs and lag.

Over 12 hours down time last week to deal with server side issues and lag has been worse after they did it. Really believe they have people working for them that have no clue what they are doing. :(

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    edited January 2016
    Why is this game still $70, and why can't I move my account I purchased at launch over to Steam? That's why I'm not playing this game.

And yes, most games that I play have to be on Steam or I won't touch them.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,430
    They use AoE in PvP in this game? O.o

Oh my.
  • jmcdermottukjmcdermottuk Member RarePosts: 1,571
    OhhPaigey said:
    Why is this game still $70, and why can't I move my account I purchased at launch over to Steam? That's why I'm not playing this game.

And yes, most games that I play have to be on Steam or I won't touch them.
    How much? I paid £9.99 about 2 weeks ago at Game.co.uk and that's not even a special offer, just the normal price. Say $15 or so. That's not for a dodgy CD key either, that's an authorised reseller and it's a box and disks.

This is why I rarely ever buy from Steam. You get far better deals elsewhere.