Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best Things about Orsinium - Elder Scrolls Online Column

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Best Things about Orsinium - Elder Scrolls Online Column

Recently, I’ve been diving back into Elder Scrolls Online with renewed fervor. It’s been a while since I really played the game regularly, and while a great DLC the Imperial City along didn’t bring me back. I didn’t have a truly active group of PVP friends to play with. Conversely, Hrothgar and the swell of content that is Orsinium has me logging in daily once more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    DMKano said:
    Haven't tried it yet, I am sticking with Cyrodil only
    If you enjoyed the leveling content of the main PVE campaign, this is like that, but far more interesting.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    edited November 2015
    Well there are some great rewards for the arena, particularly rings and necks for new sets. They allow you to make some really nice double five piece bonuses. The unfortunate thing is they they are so rare. The awards are enough to keep going back in only if you got more of them.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • arobiarobi Member UncommonPosts: 124
    I just returned to the pc version and im loving the controller support. My sorcerer is vr8. I hate crafting in any game so I just dont do it. With that said does anyone have any advice on the best way to gear up keeping in mind that I dont craft. I was reading about tel var stones but im not sure if thats the best way or if it only applys to the imperial city dlc.
  • meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917
    Group finder was a huge disappointment for me, because here we are still with the same in guild restrictions on grouping. We need to be able to group cross faction within the same guild. it's that simple.
  • GnshookGnshook Member CommonPosts: 1
    Not all of us are pvp competitive. I love the new pve content. Elder scrolls needs to incorporate more pve. The level scaling is boss! I'm v 7 and still able to whoop on a v 16 which makes me feel pretty bad ass. There needs to be a deeper story to pve than what the game without dlc can produce. Don't get me wrong, imperial is good, but I'm not all about pvp. There are a million builds that could whoop me but I'm happy with my character and orsinium allows me to continue my game without dying every 10 seconds because some pvp prick has me in their sights.
  • nimander99nimander99 Member UncommonPosts: 288
    Orsinium is fantastic, I just really want to see a sort of GW2 battle leveling system so I can return to all those old zones and still face a challenge plus earn exp... I hate being stuck in the same couple zones grinding out shiz ad nauseum.
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    meonthissite said:
    Group finder was a huge disappointment for me, because here we are still with the same in guild restrictions on grouping. We need to be able to group cross faction within the same guild. it's that simple.

The instanced dungeons allow cross faction grouping with the group finder now.
  • Ides385Ides385 Member UncommonPosts: 82
    edited November 2015
    The orsinium update has finally led me to quit playing. I've been a heavy user since BETA. Now with the solo arena and pvp changes, heavy is no longer a viable option. My primary play style is now obsolete. I could still tank the group dungeons but there isn't much point to the content when you don't need the gear. My friends are either playing PvP or running MSA. I have no purpose there. Sure I can play a sorc alt or something, but the playstyle that has worked for me for over a year no longer works. And when I say playstyle I don't mean a particular set or skill. I mean 1/3 of the games capability. It's pure dps or suck now.
  • AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178
    This article is what happens when you rely on spell checker too much.