Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Towers of Doom - A Tug-of-War Style Battleground Released | Heroes of the Storm | MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageTowers of Doom - A Tug-of-War Style Battleground Released | Heroes of the Storm | MMORPG.com

Heroes of the Storm players have a new battleground to explore thanks to today's release of the Towers of Doom. Blizzard describes it as a "tug-of-war" style fight. From today through December 1st, Quick Match, Ranked and Vs AI are limited to six maps, one of which is Towers of Doom. After December 1st, all regular maps will return to the rotation.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Looks pretty good.

I'm a super big fan of SMITE but the new map coming out is kind of lame compared to this.

Still a much better game than HOTS though.
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    holdenhamlet said:
    Looks pretty good.

I'm a super big fan of SMITE but the new map coming out is kind of lame compared to this.

Still a much better game than HOTS though.

Opinions. I think HOTS is way better then SMITE, weird how that works.
  • SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    I love the map designs and mechanics they develop in HOTS. Experimentation of new elements like this is the path of innovation. Making the camps and boss vital to taking down towers is a nice change. I think most teams currently use the camps to compensate or overpower lanes as a distraction. Also the simple idea of not being able to directly attack a core is a move that may bother some players, but I like the idea of having to use a little more strategy to win. Kudos to the developers on this map.

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA