Anyone excited for Lost Ark Online?

13»

Comments

• RyuushimaRyuushima GoudaMember UncommonPosts: 56
    lillo87 said:
    sorry but im not... i put lost ark on my play list at 4 place ... watch if u want

I watched it but yeah....not everyone speaks turkish you know :P 
  • TillerTiller Member RarePosts: 6,243
    Can't wait for 2019 when this comes out xD

• AoriAori Carbondale, ILMember EpicPosts: 3,856
    If Lineage Eternal fails me, then ya.
  • meonthissitemeonthissite newport news, GAMember UncommonPosts: 732
    Dibdabs said:
    Yet another rehash of Diablo.  Yawn.
    Personally from what I've seen including the music playing it appears they have an interest in making elements of mmorpg life in their game. I also noticed they actually use nets to improve fishing for example something no other MMORPG has done even with advanced fishing. I've not even seen this done in MMOSURV games!
  • DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKMember LegendaryPosts: 17,140
    edited April 8
    This thread is from Nov 2015......

The game has been delayed for over 2 years in Korea because Smilegate is realizing that the market for MMO-ARPGs is shrinking.

Not a single MMO-ARPG hybrid has done well so far.

Rumors are that beta feedback hasnt been all that great and that they are so overbudget with the delays that its questionable what they end up doing with this.

its questionable if this ever comes to the west at this point
    Post edited by DMKano on
  • viodragonviodragon Member CommonPosts: 1
    I so want this game to come out.  Love to see a mmo diablo that would work well.  hoping all goes well and this game becomes available soon enough.  Robocraft had 3 years of open beta before being released, maybe use the close beta to hash out possible issues and get this game up and running when you can.  
  • Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Huntington Beach, CAMember UncommonPosts: 329
    Is this game coming to NA? Looks interesting
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 937
    Is this game coming to NA? Looks interesting
    im excited for this game.  we still dont know when or if the game is coming or have any international version beta dates or plans.  

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson USAMember EpicPosts: 2,357
    wormed said:
    Wizardry said:
    Oh hell no,it looks like another Diablo clone and carrying the stereotypical Asian over sized armor and weapons and ridiculously fast animations.Terrible small laneway maps just like the POE and Diablo maps.

Worst of all combat is not action ,it is SPAM spam and more spam and not just spam overpowered spam.Even when combat it is not spam it is downright silly with some tank class being able to lasso and corral  a whole group of enemy and basically easy mode control and kill them.If you want or need easy mode combat,these games are for you,to me it looks silly and not challenging and not fun.

What else is expected from Korean games?Buildings will be nothing more than 2d back drops,they will not have any insides or working doors.

Basically everything that i don't like about my online gaming.
    Any game with an isometric view is going to be called a Diablo clone. When will that die? You know, seeing as how Diablo wasn't even the first game to really do that style in the first place. Some people like the Korean style of oversized armor/weapons. Which game do you play again? Not sure on how "laneway" the maps are since the game has barely been shown. It could potentially have those maps but nobody knows.

Which game isn't spamming of skills? I'm sure you've never played a skill-based game in your life from the sounds of it.
    He doesn't play games.  He just comes on this site to let us know how much he hates them.
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member RarePosts: 1,811
    Heck yeah!  It's from Korea, so you KNOW it's good!
    Kyleran
  • RhoklawRhoklaw Ft. Bliss, TXMember EpicPosts: 5,273
    Decided to watch a stream of the game. First instance showed a timer countdown. Sorry, it's already bad enough people rush through content without timers. I have no desire to have an in-game mechanic influence my play style. :neutral:
    Kyleran

• KajidourdenKajidourden Panama City, FLMember RarePosts: 1,483
    edited October 11
    Rhoklaw said:
    Decided to watch a stream of the game. First instance showed a timer countdown. Sorry, it's already bad enough people rush through content without timers. I have no desire to have an in-game mechanic influence my play style. :neutral:

Personally I love that.  When you're on other people's time you should not be allowed to be a burden or stand around taking screenshots.

IF that's the way you want to play great!  Just find other people who want to do it with you instead of being dead weight.

Edit: To clarify, I think that there should only be a timer on matchmaking/LFG scenarios.  Solo/Pre-Made should be able to do whatever the hell you want unless it's just part of that particular dungeon mechanic.
    Post edited by Kajidourden on
  • thunderCthunderC miami flMember UncommonPosts: 884
    Devillion or whatever it was called was so goddam boring. I really hope they do this one right
  • RaquisRaquis hartenbosMember UncommonPosts: 814
    yup waiting for it and lineage eternal, ill only but if its worth it though.
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Manchester, NHMember RarePosts: 3,738
    I'm no longer excited for Lost Ark or Lineage Eternal.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko JohannesburgMember EpicPosts: 6,569
    DMKano said:
    This thread is from Nov 2015......

The game has been delayed for over 2 years in Korea because Smilegate is realizing that the market for MMO-ARPGs is shrinking.

Not a single MMO-ARPG hybrid has done well so far.

Rumors are that beta feedback hasnt been all that great and that they are so overbudget with the delays that its questionable what they end up doing with this.

its questionable if this ever comes to the west at this point
    Given that Smilegate abruptly cancelled "SkySaga" development after four years, "Lost Ark" may have a shaky future if the rumours of poor beta feedback are true...