Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How and where do I sell my Saburra pile?

Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977
I can't find an NPC so do I sell it on the trade broker? If so, what price do you consider reasonable for 10K saburra pile?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

Comments

• F0URTWENTYF0URTWENTY Member UncommonPosts: 349
    edited November 2015
    I think people buy stacks of ore for 2-3g on the trade broker right now. If your selling it at meduli you should have no problem finding a buyer. If you make an extractor character and turn that saburra into cuprum or from cuprum into messing you can make more money.

Messing is used for axes by mounted combat characters so it's very easily to find buyers anywhere.

If you're mining I would recommend having an extractor or have your miner character in either Meduli or Vadda. In vadda people are always buying Granum/Calx on trade broker. In Meduli people are buying always buying saburra.
  • Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977
    I think people buy stacks of ore for 2-3g on the trade broker right now. If your selling it at meduli you should have no problem finding a buyer. If you make an extractor character and turn that saburra into cuprum or from cuprum into messing you can make more money.

Messing is used for axes by mounted combat characters so it's very easily to find buyers anywhere.

If you're mining I would recommend having an extractor or have your miner character in either Meduli or Vadda. In vadda people are always buying Granum/Calx on trade broker. In Meduli people are buying always buying saburra.
    Thanks, I'm in Meduli right now getting my mining skills up and have a load of it in the bank.

Do white and black opals sell well? If so how?

Also how do I split a stack? I've been trying to split my silver coins off into smaller stacks to go buy pick axes but for the life of me can't work out how!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• F0URTWENTYF0URTWENTY Member UncommonPosts: 349
    I think people just vendor the extra stuff like opals you get while mining.

It's either shift click or right click on a stack in bank/inventory to split.

Meduli is a good place for a mining character so your off to a good start. In vadda (closest city to meduli straight to the east) there are granum nodes everywhere inside the guard zone you can mine in almost complete safety. People have standing buy orders for stacks of ore and will buy calx and granum for 3/stack for sure if you make sell orders.