Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Discord Server!

BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing EditorBerea, OHMMORPG.COM Staff Posts: 3,777 Epic
edited April 2 in General Gaming
Hey folks!  We're starting up a new Discord server for the MMORPG.com community to use for VOIP and chat during gaming. We've just started it, added some game channels, and would love for you all to come join us. I mean, LITERALLY just started it so the only person in there is probably Bill. :)

Http://www.discord.gg/mmorpgcom - Now a permanent link! 

The server's name is MMORPGcom, and for those who don't know what Discord is, it's basically a free TeamSpeak or Ventrilo with a fantastic UI and a well done phone app as well as desktop app. LINK: http://discordapp.com
Post edited by BillMurphy on

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Tagged:

Comments

• Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Peoria, ILMember Posts: 2,100 Rare
    I think it's a good idea for the commercial viability of your gaming advertisement site. Are you trying to sell it?

With all the disagreements I have often, because admittedly I don't play well with others in an equal amount I love playing with others, I might not participate. It would likely lead to a more opportune event of my becoming banned.
  • perrin82perrin82 Member Posts: 121 Uncommon
    I just got into Discord a few months ago when Raidcall became obsolete. I will join this.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing Editor Berea, OHMMORPG.COM Staff Posts: 3,777 Epic
    Will update the link later! Totally slacked on this during the holidays. :)

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto

• QuesaQuesa Sacramento, CAMember Posts: 1,432 Uncommon
    I fear for the discussions that will take place on Discord, given how hostile and toxic the discussions get on the forums.
    Star Citizen Referral Code: STAR-DPBM-Z2P4
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing Editor Berea, OHMMORPG.COM Staff Posts: 3,777 Epic

My Review Manifesto

• Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi The Crossroads, DeathMember Posts: 199 Uncommon
    You can make a permanent link for people to be able to join with... I would love to come chat on the MMORPG.com Discord..

Finally remembered to make the permanent link. Updating OP. :pleased: 

https://discord.gg/0eb5uaWe7kFh141i

My Review Manifesto

• xkobe01xkobe01 Member Posts: 1 Uncommon
    Hey folks!  We're starting up a new Discord server for the MMORPG.com community to use for VOIP and chat during gaming. We've just started it, added some game channels, and would love for you all to come join us. I mean, LITERALLY just started it so the only person in there is probably Bill. :)

https://discord.gg/0eb5uaWe7kFh141i - Now a permanent link! 

The server's name is MMORPGcom, and for those who don't know what Discord is, it's basically a free TeamSpeak or Ventrilo with a fantastic UI and a well done phone app as well as desktop app. LINK: http://discordh
     @xkobe01 how many members since  you started? 

• asdfbbqasdfbbq asdgasdfMember Posts: 24 Uncommon
    +
  • doragamesdoragames Member Posts: 15 Uncommon
     I think that could be very interesting to chat your friends and competitors during playing games..
  • Dingodingo2Dingodingo2 Member Posts: 4 Uncommon
    @doragames agreed!
  • NycteliosNyctelios Novo Hamburgo - RS - BrazilMember Posts: 1,285 Rare
    Noice, joining for sure.

" Tawnos's blueprints were critical to the creation of my armor. As he once sealed himself in steel, I sealed myself in a walking crypt. "
    —Urza

- Steam ID Curse ID: nightnoia  -  Discord ID: Night # 6102
  • MurmaiderMurmaider Marshfield, MOMember Posts: 41 Uncommon
    I keep getting the error that the code to join has expired or is invalid.
    I'm using the app on my phone to try and join.
  • gameflunkiegameflunkie Member Posts: 3 Uncommon
    Awesome already got it on my phone!!!
  • Hun73r101Hun73r101 Member Posts: 3 Uncommon

https://discord.gg/0eb5uaWe7kFh141i - Now a permanent link! 

The server's name is MMORPGcom, and for those who don't know what Discord is, it's basically a free TeamSpeak or Ventrilo with a fantastic UI and a well done phone app as well as desktop app. LINK: http://discordapp.com
    Nice i excited :)
  • Hun73r101Hun73r101 Member Posts: 3 Uncommon
    @gameflunkie sorry for taging you I just need the 15pts to be able to post a thread ^_^
  • PixieeePixieee Member Posts: 2 Uncommon
    @Hun73r101 So nice dude, want to say sorry too for taging need 15 point   B)
  • GraysonHyunGraysonHyun Member Posts: 3 Uncommon
    @BillMurphy Awesome, I should join!
  • BarbieBoyBarbieBoy Member Posts: 85 Uncommon
    Joined.

Do we have an IRC channel too? IRC is still alive!
  • BettyFuchs323BettyFuchs323 Member Posts: 11 Common
    Joined~I hope most of the players in the channel would be friendly~
  • Rodney2016Rodney2016 Member Posts: 2 Common
    good idea for the commercial
  • DuguaysterDuguayster Member Posts: 1 Uncommon
    Thank you @BillMurphy, Discord is definitely a great server to go with! Very cost effective as well.
  • zoddydozzoddydoz Member Posts: 3 Uncommon
    Thanks, @BillMurphy  - just waiting on  people now.
    It's not the most active, but we're always there!

My Review Manifesto

• ctongo68ctongo68 Member Posts: 1 Uncommon