Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lvl 52 Blader 1v3

stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
Blader pvp video

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Comments

• XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    People call this pvp these days ? Interesting
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Xarko said:
    What do you call it?

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Meh is what I call it. This game is almost annoying to me, not sure why but it just is.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Is that a typical time to kill? It looks much longer than any PVP I can remember.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• SoloAnythingSoloAnything Member UncommonPosts: 308
    The skills look very nice but what I disslike about this game is that line that shows you where to go and the menu in general.
  • RhygarthRhygarth Member UncommonPosts: 259
    edited November 2015
    Hmm i was going to get this game but now i might think twice
    I love pvp in mmo's but this just looks lame!

it looks like 99.9% of the hits are doing nothing, i want a game where you know when you have hit somone with an ability

im sure two players that had tanky builds could fight for days without killing each other sorry but thats just boring
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Xarko said:
    What do you call it?
    First of all I call it boring as all f**ks, I like my pvp to be tactical but "impactful". 5 minutes of tickling each other is not that. I almost fell asleep even watching it. To each his own of course.

Other than that I only call things pvp when both sides are actually interested in fighting.
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Xarko said:
    Xarko said:
    What do you call it?
    First of all I call it boring as all f**ks, I like my pvp to be tactical but "impactful". 5 minutes of tickling each other is not that. I almost fell asleep even watching it. To each his own of course.

Other than that I only call things pvp when both sides are actually interested in fighting.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited November 2015
    Only thing I like to do in pvp is play a stealth, wait for some try-hards to 1v1 each other and ruin their fun
    Iselin said:
    Is that a typical time to kill? It looks much longer than any PVP I can remember.

Xarko said:
    Xarko said:
    What do you call it?

And what games would that be?

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    @stayontarget ;  Bump the haters. Thanks for the video.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

Roin said:
    @stayontarget ;  Bump the haters. Thanks for the video.
    I know right!  but its fun none the less.  =)

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    I like that pvp takes awhile.  It allows for more counterplay, instead of typical pvp in MMOs which is stunlock and kill in 1 or 2 abilities.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    I like that pvp takes awhile.  It allows for more counterplay, instead of typical pvp in MMOs which is stunlock and kill in 1 or 2 abilities.
    I agree... but there are limits. This one seems a bit too long to me.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Agreed. Been playing Archeage for the past year and the cc and burst damage in that game is ridiculous.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    I will play bdo at launch but must say this looked boring idd. And slow but maybe that change when I play it myself.

And title is misleading, wasnt 1v3 more everyone man for himself, they attacked eachother =)

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Well, i heared they removed a load of the initial planned pvp and so on.
    Nono, ill stay in Archeage, looks better, works better, makes more bAMM xD

• neoqubneoqub Member UncommonPosts: 1
    This is not normal PVP in BDO this is low items vs mid  normaly pvp is for one combo or 2 if you know when to atack or if the fight is not betweane tanky char. 
  • DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593
    I liked it. I like slower PvP. I read the comments and they make me laugh too!
  • seafirexseafirex Member UncommonPosts: 419
    If only there was no lag in those fights it could have been better. I hope!

The thing is when a fight last 5minutes or more it is usually good players fighting each other and counter each others moves, but when you see fights like these in the vid it makes it hard to like the game after that.
  • BellomoBellomo Member UncommonPosts: 184

That looks fun as hell thanks for the vid

• CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    zemi a bit overgeared :P hardly taking any dmg..

was enjoyable to watch tho.. warriors are a pain
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,011
    Iselin said:
    In truth I really like that.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Iselin said:
    Yep, I thought the exact samething. The cool thing was two people rode by each other and started to fight. That might just be enough for me to give it a look when it's time.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Those waypoint lines are enough to make me instant delete even my favorite games of all time,i hate that kind of crap.

The pvp proves why i hate rpg pvp,two players standing right out in the open spamming at each other,that is the lowest form pvp can offer,definitely not attracting me.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.