Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Biggest upset in UFC history !!!

WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
edited November 2015 in Off-Topic Discussion
Holly Holm stuns mma  world and myself by upsetting Rhonda early second round.

Many smiles will be seen from the MMA community :D

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Comments

• MKerogazovMKerogazov Member, AMA Guest UncommonPosts: 12
    Well, there are no undefeated champions and there is time for everyone to take a fall ;) I've heard there are plans for re-match already...
  • MwahahaMwahaha Member UncommonPosts: 126

Played:  EQ, EQ2, Vanguard, WAR, WoW, LoTRO, CoX, CO, GW2, FFXIV: ARR, AoC, Rift, TSW, SWTOR, TERA, BnS, ESO

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Mwahaha said:
    lmao yeah that pretty much sums it up.

I know morally it is wrong but you have no idea how happy i was seeing that arrogant bitch Rhonda get KO'd.
    I am also quite positive the majority of fans feel the same.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    edited November 2015
    Well, there are no undefeated champions and there is time for everyone to take a fall ;) I've heard there are plans for re-match already...

I hope you're just referring to MMA here, which I don't follow too heavily since the glory days of the sport (when it was still basically illegal everywhere but a few hot spots, Pat Smith days). As otherwise Joe Calzaghe would like to have a word with you :). :awesome: 

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• EzxistenceEzxistence Member CommonPosts: 15
    Thats one...

Biggest upset was

600 lbs vs 170 lb man..

Tito beating Bader...

Matt Sera beating GSP...

my favorite was Dillashaw over Barao (cocky ****************)