Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saint Mocianne's Arboretum, What did you think of it?

HellboundHeartHellboundHeart Member UncommonPosts: 390
edited November 2015 in Final Fantasy XIV

Saint Mocianne's Arboretum, What did you think of it?

I posted this on the OF but wanted to post it here too.
I absolutely love this dungeon. The last boss actually gave me a run for my money. Here are some screenies for you peeps. 

Post your screenshots for Saint Mocianne's Arboretum. Tell me how the new dungeon was for you. Did you like it? Was it challenging enough?

Also posted on the OF. http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/271133-Saint-Mocianne-s-Arboretum-What-did-you-think-of-it

Comments

• BaitnessBaitness Member UncommonPosts: 675
    I liked the dungeon a lot.  It has been a good patch.  I am still struggling to find a class in this game I actually like to play, but the good dungeon design is a large part of what keeps me subbed while I go through the classes.
  • HellboundHeartHellboundHeart Member UncommonPosts: 390
    Baitness said:
    I liked the dungeon a lot.  It has been a good patch.  I am still struggling to find a class in this game I actually like to play, but the good dungeon design is a large part of what keeps me subbed while I go through the classes.
    Dude I know exactly how you feel. I was doing Diadem last night with the FC and I we chose different roles so we could need on 210 gear.

After playing as my 60 MNK and PLD, i'm really torn as to which to main. I mean I love my DRG but.....
    Baitness said:
    Dude I know exactly how you feel. I was doing Diadem last night with the FC and I we chose different roles so we could need on 210 gear.

After playing as my 60 MNK and PLD, i'm really torn as to which to main. I mean I love my DRG but.....
    It sounds like you are struggling to pick which you like best, which is awesome.  For me, none of the classes have really gotten me hooked.
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Beautiful looking!
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

waynejr2 said:
    Beautiful looking!
    My sentiments exactly.
  • seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714
    Whoa. Sometimes I see screens like this and want to play the game again. 

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

• Darkfalz89Darkfalz89 Member UncommonPosts: 581
    Ozreth said:
    Its a TRAP! xD
  • Darkfalz89Darkfalz89 Member UncommonPosts: 581
    Ozreth said:
    Its a TRAP! xD
    Yeah, if you didn't care for the game before you will just be disappointed. Although maybe by 4.0 they might have gotten enough new types of content (And balanced said content) in to make you want to stick around for a while.
    Totally what ill be doing, plenty of more games to play along with many new titles coming out.
    Ozreth said:
    Its a TRAP! xD
    Yeah, if you didn't care for the game before you will just be disappointed. Although maybe by 4.0 they might have gotten enough new types of content (And balanced said content) in to make you want to stick around for a while.
    Totally what ill be doing, plenty of more games to play along with many new titles coming out.
    Okay.......

Go play them then.

We get it. You hate this. Got it.

I thought the dungeon was personally really well done. Art wise and boss and mechanic wise too.

I also did Pharos Sirius Hard Mode too and that dungeon was really cool too:

And yes Darkfalz89, we know, it's a trap. Anyone with a brain knows this games is garbage and not worth their time.

Sincerely, /sarcasm
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Music was good in the new one. Disappointed they didn't try to make a new track for PS Hard.
    Albatroes said:
    Music was good in the new one. Disappointed they didn't try to make a new track for PS Hard.
    I also really liked the music.  The music in this game is consistently on point.  Very impressive how well they bring in so many different genres of music and still make all of them great.
    Hi, here's a recruit a friend code so that you and I can both get some in game items.

Recruitment code: B6B22RNE

By using this code, you'll get bonus XP items, free teleport coupons, and eventually rare and exclusive items based off of feathers you get for subbing monthly.

*on how to apply: once you are done with the 14-day free trial and/or you have activated a game key code/license, the option to use the recruit-a-friend code will be available in "Your Account" tab once you logged in the Mog Station, so do this before applying any Gametime Card or applying a recurrent subscription.
    There is a thread for this already: http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/418902/recruit-a-friend-codes-offers-and-requests#latest

And FYI, I already have my Twintania mount.
  • MastaTokenMastaToken Member CommonPosts: 2
    Dungeon is okay but bosses are common wipe points as people don't dodge AOEs nor turn around to not get seduced. 
  • danwest58danwest58 Member RarePosts: 2,012
    Dungeon is okay but bosses are common wipe points as people don't dodge AOEs nor turn around to not get seduced. 
    Not all dungeons should be handed to people who cannot do simple mechanics.  Not 1 of these mechanics are hard to do.  Problem is we have a generation of players who just want to stand in one place and PEW PEW.