Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Maiden's Rhapsody

Comments

• seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714
    Can't you get all event items in the item shop after it's over now? Not that it takes away the fun of the event, just makes it a bit less rewarding IMO. Or is it not for every event?

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

• HellboundHeartHellboundHeart Member UncommonPosts: 390
    Ozreth said:
    Can't you get all event items in the item shop after it's over now? Not that it takes away the fun of the event, just makes it a bit less rewarding IMO. Or is it not for every event?
    Not with these. These are one time things. Also if they did, it would follow the formula, 6 months to a year after the event.

Also, the event ends December 31st. Got plenty of time to do it. I have yet to do it. But, they say if you love FF XI, you'll get the feel's from the event.

Remember, you don't have to do it and there is always a chance you wont like the items. Hell, there just glamour anyway.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,360
    the event is awesome if u are a ffxi (ex) player , the glamour gear is cool, but i did it for the fun , and was :love: the whole way ! , enjoyed it a lot :chuffed: 
  • MastaTokenMastaToken Member CommonPosts: 2
    The quest line is pretty easy. I might use the gear for when I get my NIN on lvl 60.