Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patch 3.1 Notes (Full Release)

HellboundHeartHellboundHeart Member UncommonPosts: 390

We are pleased to announce that the patch notes for Patch 3.1 — As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness have been released in their entirety. Be sure to check them out for a comprehensive list of additions and refinements to the realm of Eorzea, including new story quests, new beast tribe quests, exploratory missions, and more! 

Source: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/6707e4bc0ca533c1a2cb12155fc91d884c6b6a84

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited November 2015
    only 17.5 hours to go
  • HellboundHeartHellboundHeart Member UncommonPosts: 390
    Albatroes said:
    only 17.5 hours to go
    Right !! LOL

ESO is tiding me over for now lol.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    This is tough for me since FFXI is having their free log in event starting on the 13th, but then you have all this stuff from 3.1 that I kinda want to get into, especially getting that wyvern mount. Its like both games are trying to compete with each other to a degree lol.
  • HellboundHeartHellboundHeart Member UncommonPosts: 390
    Albatroes said:
    This is tough for me since FFXI is having their free log in event starting on the 13th, but then you have all this stuff from 3.1 that I kinda want to get into, especially getting that wyvern mount. Its like both games are trying to compete with each other to a degree lol.
    What sucks more is their both down for maitnence right now lol.