Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will you buy the next expansion?

1234568»

Comments

• Chris_RChris_R Member CommonPosts: 5
    Not sure, the lack of content put me off and before that there was content draught for previous expansions lasting over a year each.
  • WalterWhiteWalterWhite Member UncommonPosts: 411
    Considering that WoW has become worse with each expansion I will spend my cash on a better game.
    I do miss playing WoW but not in it's current state and with the ever continuing talk about Legacy servers which is something I would love to see happen but I doubt I will ever do, so and have concluded that my WoW days are long gone.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Forgot what I voted. I think I voted yes. I always think I wont buy it and always buy it xD

• zzaxzzax Member UncommonPosts: 324
    Archaic combat, archaic game design, I wouldnt play it even if it was free.

• TyranusPrimeTyranusPrime Member UncommonPosts: 306
    Already pre-ordered a while back.. so.. kinda committed.. As a player, I am hoping to have some fun despite being somewhat jaded.. As a designer-to-be, I am always interested to see how things are being implemented and the general reactions of the player base.. Should be entertaining (one way or the other)..

..because we're gamers, damn it!! - William Massachusetts (Log Horizon)

• TemperHSTemperHS Member UncommonPosts: 72
    Purchased it the moment pre-orders became available.
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512
    Yes..Like I always do..and quit after 2 months..

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• MikePaladinMikePaladin Member UncommonPosts: 592
    No I sold my soul to Chronicles of Elyria and I'm sick of wow hamster wheel even story don't catch me much anymore
    and gear progression made wow fell useless to progress character progression is nothing ......WOW. 2 yes.
  • MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    blazeicer said:
    no... HELL Naw
    why not?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design