Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sudden pointless NERF´s 4 Nov 2015 ..... The way WS goes ?

PongpingPongping Member UncommonPosts: 131
All the developers of Wildstar could manage to work on over the past weeks are a few tiny but extremly stupid nerfs.

They didnt fix anything even if theres so much to fix in this game.

instead of showing their players how hard they try to make this game successful

they Nerf the heck out of RUNEs which are important for endgame builds.

Some players report 50% Nerfs across the board on their Rune setups.

The wildstar managers want and need more paying customers to keep the profit high enough to handle the costs.

But over the past weeks all they do is to nerf and piss off many many players with a pointless little GAME UPDATE 4 NOV 2015  ????

NCSoft shows all other game companies once again after City of Heroes how to piss of and lose a large player base.

i really wonder who the person in charge is that is responsible for these strange weird company hurting decicions...

Its crazy but the Wildstar managers dont seem to be the greatest managers on this planet.........

Comments

• joeslowmoejoeslowmoe Member UncommonPosts: 127
    All this rage over a "pointless little NERF". I think you need to get a grip.
  • orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    All this rage over a "pointless little NERF". I think you need to get a grip.
    these nerfs actually are affecting raiders in mid progression= so, its affecting at higher end tiers...
  • joeslowmoejoeslowmoe Member UncommonPosts: 127
    I understand. I was noting the way in which he worded his title. Then proceeded to rage endlessly over six or seven ill formed paragraphs.