Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Action camera

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
this one you need to try...

its a really great addition, and its switchable...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• HighestHandHighestHand Member UncommonPosts: 108
    I looked into the settings and couldn't find it. Googled and found nothing. I see "Free camera" but that's about it. Where do I turn it on?
  • Gaia_HunterGaia_Hunter Member UncommonPosts: 3,066
    I looked into the settings and couldn't find it. Googled and found nothing. I see "Free camera" but that's about it. Where do I turn it on?
    You need to bind it in the controls.

Currently playing: GW2
    Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, 7 Wonders

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585

what does action camera do?  exactly.

• Gaia_HunterGaia_Hunter Member UncommonPosts: 3,066
    muffins89 said:

what does action camera do?  exactly.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-action-camera/

Gives you a crosshair, left mouse button shoots the #1 skill, the "old right mouse button" is always pressed down, you can target with right mouse button. And a few more things.

Currently playing: GW2
    Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, 7 Wonders

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    edited October 2015
    I prefer using ICM still.. it does almost the same thing except you can customize what the left and right mouse buttons do. Putting dodge on the right button is must for me now that I'm used to it.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • FourplayFourplay Member UncommonPosts: 216
    Vannor said:
    I prefer using ICM still.. it does almost the same thing except you can customize what the left and right mouse buttons do. Putting dodge on the right button is must for me now that I'm used to it.
    Look into the snap targeting feature that accompanies the new action camera.
  • HighestHandHighestHand Member UncommonPosts: 108
    You need to bind it in the controls.

• GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463

Its sucks and Autotarget is broken with it

targeting AoE´s on Rabbibs, mushrooms and other crap isnt fun

The developer that is responsible for this new camera didnt finish his work, he gave great interviews on youtube tough......

Snap AoE to target is broken

Instant AoE on Target doesnt work well either.

Its a complete mess....
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Goromhir said:

The developer that is responsible for this new camera didnt finish his work
    I don't like to defend this game cause they mess up previously working stuff ever so often (Wintersday was a nice example) - but that is the point here.

They added this camera mode 3 months ago and it's working - what you are complaining about is stuff they seem to have broken meanwhile.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Goromhir said:

Its sucks and Autotarget is broken with it

targeting AoE´s on Rabbibs, mushrooms and other crap isnt fun

The developer that is responsible for this new camera didnt finish his work, he gave great interviews on youtube tough......

Snap AoE to target is broken

Instant AoE on Target doesnt work well either.

Its a complete mess....
    targeting AoE's on Rabbibs......   bit nervous there at first.   Thought you were targeting rabbis