Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(SPOILERS!) Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapter 1 Playthrough

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2015 in Videos Discussion

image(SPOILERS!) Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapter 1 Playthrough

Jedi Shadow, playing through the Knights of the Fallen Empire story, chapter 1! Come get a look at the new SWTOR expansion! Stream VOD from 10/20/2015

Read the full story here

Comments

• Zarkin86Zarkin86 Member UncommonPosts: 122
    so is this a game or wannabe movie? there was close to non gameplay and if there was some it was moving forward through corridors. so this calls itself an mmo, yeah?
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Thanks for this! Good stuff!
  • myxaplixmyxaplix Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Zarkin86 said:
    so is this a game or wannabe movie? there was close to non gameplay and if there was some it was moving forward through corridors. so this calls itself an mmo, yeah?
    This is typical SWTOR 2011 gameplay and combat style. SWTOR has lots of chat cut scenes. Well done if you like that kind of game.
  • akkedis86akkedis86 Member UncommonPosts: 123
    I really think that SWTOR catches flak for just being an EA game. There is always such negative nancies in the comment sections(Not to say they cannot do any wrong, sometimes they have messed up). I really love the new story additions, it is a massive step up. No other MMO offers this engaging a leveling process in my opinion. Patch notes should've just mentioned the stuff they didnt change, would've been shorter ;) . If you have followed the treads, they cancelled a whole game to bring us better quality content for SWTOR, so I'm impressed.
  • MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    Its a very good themepark, but still a themepark...
  • orionblackorionblack Member UncommonPosts: 493
    Mitara said:
    Its a very good themepark, but still a themepark...
    QFT !!!!