Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Non-expansion content in the future?

laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
I bought the game in early alpha, as I really liked the idea.

To be honest, I expected to see a little more content in the finished product. I love the premise and the vastness of the prodecural universe, but the gameplay seems a little shallow.

With the expansion on the horizon, I feel that what is in now is what we get? In other words, it is considered a full game and most of the additional gameplay will come in the form of expansions. Is that a fair assumption?

Or will we be getting more gameplay even without purchasing an expansion (material processing, ownership of areas)? I'd enjoy more things to save up for besides larger ships.

Comments

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    They already released non-expansion content - ships, power play, etc.

I do not think there are any specific plans for post-Horizon development.
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    edited October 2015
    They'll be releasing patch 1.5 at the same time as Horizons and owners of the base game will have access to the patch content which is based around a bunch of new ships, maybe some other things.
    They said that looting and crafting will also be backported to the base game and while the base game won't get the same attention as the expanded game they do plan to keep supporting it.
  • TheYear1500TheYear1500 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    Gdemami said:
    They already released non-expansion content - ships, power play, etc.

I do not think there are any specific plans for post-Horizon development.
    The new looting and crafting systems are both coming to the base game, along with mission improvements.