Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spellslinger Leveling/DPS Build

SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
edited October 2015 in WildStar
I'm enjoying my spellslinger alot, but i feel like my build is bad.
I can't seem to find a up-to-date guide on one.

Hope someone here has a good build to rek mobs fast i would be grateful!

Currently am level 21.
AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM

Comments

• carotidcarotid Member UncommonPosts: 425
    Why can't you build your own character? Why do you need to rely on other builds? Why do you need to make your spellslinger like the other 5000 spellslingers?
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    carotid said:
    Why can't you build your own character? Why do you need to rely on other builds? Why do you need to make your spellslinger like the other 5000 spellslingers?
    So helpful... O.o

• ErdaErda Member UncommonPosts: 211
    carotid said:

Because it is helpful to get ideas from other players on their builds to see if you can make improvements.  I have fun reading about other builds and use some of those ideas to tweak my build.  Nothing wrong with that at all.  At times my healing or DPS has been a bit sub par.  That is when I start doing research into making myself better.

OP, if you find some good ideas, let me know.  I'm thinking about jumping in Wildstar and would love to try out a spellslinger as well!   The game looks like a great deal of fun.

• hfamgamerhfamgamer Member UncommonPosts: 64
    I've been using this which seems to work fairly well

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    While i can't help you out with a spellslinger build, i can still relate to your "build feels bad" problem.
    I play mostly solo and i don't care yet for DPS in lowbie dungeons, as long as the group gets the job done in reasonable time. Still it's curious that i'm usually last in dmg, despite having my skills, gear and AMPs right.

The guides i've found on the internet didn't meet my playstyle, contradicted each other, supported raiding only or were outdated.

So i stick to my own thing and i think it hits the closest to the games' original idea. Trying out other skills, see if you rather sneak in a healing spell here or there, one more or less AoE...and change it again for the next thing you are going to do.

• SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    hfamgamer said:
    I've been using this which seems to work fairly well

I'll try that out, i also found another guide but it doesn't seem to be for leveling but for end game, it had no support or utility spells.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM