Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anime-Voice Over Stars to Lend Talent | Dragomon Hunter | MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageAnime-Voice Over Stars to Lend Talent | Dragomon Hunter | MMORPG.com

Aeria Games has announced that a slew of anime voice over stars will be adding their talent to the game. While localized in both English and French, players will have the option to turn on the original Japanese voiceovers.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I know I should be more skeptic, but I am seriously kind of excited for this game. Aura Kingdom was an underrated quest grinder. Hoping Dragomon does what Dragon's Prophet didn't.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    I kinda like those devs. The games they made are (for me at least) for that time i play- extremly fun. I really enjoy that company- even if they you the same assets and engine- they still provide a good experience with every new mmo they make. Aria games isnt the worst publisher either. Their cash shop goes hard p2w later but in the early stage of the game- its fun to be there.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I know I should be more skeptic, but I am seriously kind of excited for this game. Aura Kingdom was an underrated quest grinder. Hoping Dragomon does what Dragon's Prophet didn't.
    I'm with you on this one. I know its Aeria.....but this game looks like it has real potential. Eden Eternal is a pretty solid game as well.