Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

'We Have Concerns About the Game' says Bethesda | Battlecry | MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2015 in News & Features Discussion

image'We Have Concerns About the Game' says Bethesda | Battlecry | MMORPG.com

In a short statement to the ProgressBar.com.au site, Bethesda has expressed its concern about the upcoming team death match game, Battlecry. ProgressBar reached out to Bethesda after noting the game conspicuous absence from the most recent conventions.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• carotidcarotid Member UncommonPosts: 425
    It's like playing Mortal Kombat.
  • ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    I found battlecry underwhelming so it wouldn't be a shock if it never happens.
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • Rogal_UrsonRogal_Urson Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Wow. Good on Bethesda for owning up. If even the developer has issues about it, this means they are taking it seriously and not trying to push out a game that might not be ready. But of course, I think they learned their lesson from ESO.
  • carotidcarotid Member UncommonPosts: 425
    Wow. Good on Bethesda for owning up. If even the developer has issues about it, this means they are taking it seriously and not trying to push out a game that might not be ready. But of course, I think they learned their lesson from ESO.
    ESO is ZeniMax.
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    carotid said:
    ESO is ZeniMax.
    One shouldn't be hasty. TESO was actually developed by Zenimax Online Studios (wholly owned by Zenimax) working in conjunction with Bethseda wholly owned by ..... one guess only allowed