Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Balrum will raise the bar..

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
   For any fan of the isometric single player rpg .. Balrum will permenatley raise the bar of this genre, all games of this style will be measured against it ..

Coming soon .. if you arent aware take some time and check it out ..               http://balconyteam.com/

Enjoy:)

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    Wait.  I thought Saga of Lucima was already raising the bar..
    or was it Pantheon...
    oh that's right it was Pathfinder Online...

Yeah I know it's a single player game.  Point remains that these statements are silly.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    edited October 2015
    or was it Pantheon...

Yeah I know it's a single player game.  Point remains that these statements are silly.
    I don't recall the devs from Pantheon stating they are raising the bar, if you can find me a quote using those exact words i'll eat humble pie.

I do agree using those exact words is silly and leaves devs open to people like your self.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    or was it Pantheon...

I don't recall the devs from Pantheon stating they are raising the bar, if you can find me a quote using those exact words i'll eat humble pie.
    LOL...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
      !2/14 Balrum will release on Steam , any fan of Eschalon, Avernum etc.... Should not miss this game , that yes will raise the bar for its genre....

http://balconyteam.com/
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    I'm with Slap on this - making statements about the epicness of an unreleased game is always foolish.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
     well i suppose you and Slappy can wait  to see .. having played all of them alot , i can say that it raises the bar ....
  • deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,429
    My bar haven't raised since Planescape: Torment (if we're talking single player rpgs) and i can't see why that would happen because of Balrum. We'll see..