Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

F2P MMO Onigiri Ready To Port For XBox One & Playstation 4 -

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited October 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageF2P MMO Onigiri Ready To Port For XBox One & Playstation 4 -

CyberStep has announced that their free-to-play MMORPG Onigiri will get XBox One and Playstation 4 versions to join already available PC version. The XBox One version has been released as of October 2nd with Playstation 4 version coming October 6th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    Never even knew about this game
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited October 2015
    Its a fun game just easy to forget about if you dont play it for a bit. Character progression relies more on weapons rather than a set of skills that your character innately has, but your stat points determine how well you can use certain weapons. Decent system. If you dont like a certain weapon, you can change it whenever and the skills you get on certain weapons are mostly random, but you can upgrade certain weapons you like. At least as far I remember, haven't played in a while.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I played the Japanese PS4 release of it without realizing what it was, just looked cool on the PSN. It was pretty generic feeling when I played couldn't really understand japanese so it was a little difficult to figure out what quests wanted but I may give it another go on the NA version.
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    edited October 2015
    cheap cashcow MMO with hentai chicks.
    Post edited by exile01 on
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Played the PC version a while ago and didnt like the controls. Had more fun on PS4 with the Japanese version (with a japanese account). The game it self is the typical generic F2P, but i like the artstyle (still looks a bit dated though). What really bothers me is the gameplay is a bit clunky and they seem to not care about polishing it... Ill probably play the US version on PS4 on and off. Im not into mmos lately anyway so i wont mind trying it again.

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    edited October 2015
    exile01 said:
    cheap cashcow MMO with hentai chicks.
    Not hentai, ecchi...

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    You can cut, slash and slice.....I am sure you can also walk, hike and stroll! So many thing to do in this game. You can also chat, talk and speak to others in the community. I wonder if you can assamble, build and craft items in this game! Saying the same thing thrice does really make it sound more feature rich!