Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population?

JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
How's EQ2's population nowadays? I am not trolling but do you think it'll be around for a while? I'm thinking about hopping in again.
Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV

Comments

• PottedPlant22PottedPlant22 Member RarePosts: 800
    edited October 2015
    I joined the TLE server and having a blast.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,048
    I do not have any idea how the other servers are but TLE is pretty well populated ,no trouble getting groups and such.
    Chamber of Chains
    edited October 2015
    Double posted
    Post edited by cheyane on
    Chamber of Chains
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    cheyane said:
    I do not have any idea how the other servers are but TLE is pretty well populated ,no trouble getting groups and such.
    Doesn't TLE take a sub?
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
    edited October 2015
    JakeSim said:
    cheyane said:
    Doesn't TLE take a sub?
    Yes it does. You cannot play on the TLE servers without a sub. You need station access but you can use in game currency to buy krono and use that for the sub.
    Chamber of Chains
  • arnenarnen Member UncommonPosts: 39
    I have played Eq2 off and on since 2006, and was wondering if it is worth buying the AoM expansion at this point. I played as recently as this past summer and got to lvl 95, but wasn't sure if it was worth buying the expansion to keep playing. How is endgame on non TLE servers? I used to love raiding in KoS and EoF.
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    edited October 2015

I would wait until the NEXT expansion and buy that one...you will get AOM and everything when you buy the New expansion on November 16 or 17 I think it was....the NEW expansion is coming out sooon

so wait a month and buy that expansion I would recommend....unless you have tons of money and don't care

Game is still Amazing and one of the Best games for people who like to run Raids and dungeons  Really fun game for PVE  still to this day

• DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    Theres like one popular non-TLE server, and a few with moderate pop. The TLE PvP server already choked and died, but I imagine a few came back for the expansion. Most of the 40 man guild I played with at launch didn't come back.

• imperialroseimperialrose Member CommonPosts: 4
    I just reinstalled yesterday and saw a lot of people chatting in /General. Still seems like there's frustration with finding groups at level cap, however. I think it depends on if youre a solo player or have a group of people you can group with consistantly.
  • Logos1326Logos1326 Member UncommonPosts: 240
    Played a lot since getting back in a few days ago. I've only been on non-TLE servers, Halls of Fate and Antonia Bayle. It's still ok. Chats are active and there have been people running around the new player areas. Not like it was back in the day but not dead either. If you can get past the dated, wonky combat controls there is still a good game here.