Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen Employees Speak Out on Project Woes!

1828384858688»

Comments

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Realizer said:
    Haha this video was removed by user during the middle of me watching it. He must have known I was there. 
    Yep. Gone. Too embarrasing maybe ?!

Have fun
  • RealizerRealizer Member RarePosts: 724
    Erillion said:
    Realizer said:
    Haha this video was removed by user during the middle of me watching it. He must have known I was there. 

Have fun
     Yeah he was saying how, "we better hope he doesn't retire because then he will have more time to troll." (his words) Then he got mad because people started to troll him, telling him his audio was muted. Rofl
  • BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    Sometimes I am not sure if to laugh, shake my head or feel his and the other negative people's pain.

Brenic you will never become a happy person if you keep on behaving like this. Arguing with you is like talking to an always bragging child that will not see that it made a mistake or has a false view of thing (in life). But that's the parents and the environmental influence fault as children mostly are innocent because they cannot know better due to missing life experience.

Sometimes I feel you and the others... but I cannot keep it up for long as I feel what happens in my gut. How does your stomach feel? Having a sour stomach sometimes? You must be a very healthy person. *irony* 

No offense... even if my words might imply this. Just wanna give some advice... does not work that good over the Internet.
    I expected that, see you and others that say they laugh at my posts and others that post that see CR as a crook who doesn't even backup his words with a lawsuit he says he will file. 

Anything to make us shut up and stop making CR the center of a possible crime. So nothing you guys say will do that. You attack DS, you attack The Escapist, you attack the witnesses, that is just what you guys do. So you think that bothers me? LOL not at all because CR seems to be a crook along with his wife and until he at least proves it one way or another this will keep going on and on and on and on!

Sure innocent until proven guilty, but even a crazy person will do everything in his power to show he is on the up and up and I just do not see CR doing that. His reputation is on the line and that letter he wrote didn't help him so is he going to allow his reputation to continue to be hurt or is he going to show something anything other than words and attacks to counter it?
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• SmartySmartSmartySmart Member UncommonPosts: 312
    The video was already downloaded by a lot of people. It is not lost guys. There is a Dropbox link somewhere in Reddit.

If you post something of the Internet be sure it's good because it will be there as long as the Internet is alive or until the world explodes... I guess no one will care for anything by then :D 
  • SmartySmartSmartySmart Member UncommonPosts: 312
    Funny side note... he tried to explain us what trolling is and what it was back in the days (Usenet) and that it wasn't a bad thing.

So his definition of trolling is ok even if it is what it is... trolling. Then he goes on telling people not to troll him. 

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you... it's simple as that.
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/440506/star-citizen-death-of-a-salesman-mmorpg/p6

dsmart said:
    Red_Thomas said:
    dsmart said:
    No, I can't agree with a lot of that.  For one, you can't just strip people of shares in the company they created.  It's not IPO, so there's no legal method that I know of for doing something like that.  I also would never be okay with taking portions of a company away from someone who built it.  Agree with him or not, Chris made SC what it is.  If it's successful, with or without him, he needs to benefit as the progenitor of the project.

Actually you're wrong. It can be done. It's legal. And I've done it.

What you do is  you offer them a deal and either buy their shares for a small amount based on what the company is valued at the time, or the give it up in exchange for non-prosecution of any uncovered wrong-doing.

And this has nothing to do with people who created a company keeping their shares. It's about the survival of the company and a plan toward a clean slate.

It happens ALL the time. Founders leave without any part of the company. And in most cases, if they refuse to take such deals, that's when very bad things happen.

He also basically admits to using blackmail and extortion. I wonder if this is what was going through his mind when he started all his shit with SC.

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched Derek.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926
    Erillion said:
    Realizer said:

Have fun
    well he can as well put it up again, it has been downloaded by dozens of users and some said they´re going to make a best-of edit out of it.