New Mobile Version Unveiled | DOFUS | MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 25,809
edited September 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew Mobile Version Unveiled | DOFUS | MMORPG.com

After ten months in development, the Dofus team has sent world that Dofus Touch will be coming to mobile devices around the world. Dofus Touch is a separate game from the main version, but it brings ten years of adapted content to bear. The French closed beta will be coming soon.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ElvocElvoc Member UncommonPosts: 335
    Looks like fun, these games seem to be a lot more fun when you can pull out your IPAD while relaxing on the couch.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Edmonds, WAMember RarePosts: 3,534
    I really wish this would have been the original intention for Wakfu too. Wakfu would work amazing on a tablet or phone, especially if they found a way to make it cross server. The interface would work perfectly on the touch screens, and it would be a nice game to just bring around with you, since there is an awful lot of grinding.
  • JakeSimJakeSim Franklin, MAMember UncommonPosts: 798
    I really wish this would have been the original intention for Wakfu too. Wakfu would work amazing on a tablet or phone, especially if they found a way to make it cross server. The interface would work perfectly on the touch screens, and it would be a nice game to just bring around with you, since there is an awful lot of grinding.
    Yeah. I could never get into Wakfu on the comp. However, if it was made into a cross-platform game and on the Ipad then I would definitely give it more of a shot.
    I got addicted to streaming. You can check it out by searching "JakeSimTV". I'd post a link but it shows my channel embedded.