Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Smartphone survey

RizlawRizlaw Member UncommonPosts: 150

Hello,

Firstly I've been browsing through the forum and didn’t see anything wrong with posting this.

I'm currently gathering data for my project. I’m using an online survey to explore smartphone use. If anyone has any free time could you please fill it in? It's confidential and it’s exploring the potential psychological implications of smartphone use.

I want as many participants as possible. So your participation would be greatly appreciated. Here’s the link to the survey;

https://derby.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8vp1aVMoeTHvvPD

Sorry for the shameless plug and thank you for your time. Let me know what you think of the survey.

Peace

Comments

• RizlawRizlaw Member UncommonPosts: 150

Hey there,

Please can you leave some survey feedback in this thread. It would be good to hear from you all.

Hi guys,

What do you think of smartphones? Are they an integral part of our lives?
    Hey guys,

I need loads of participants for my project. Could you please help out?
    Thanks to those who have taken part so far. I'm still recruiting, please fill in the survey if you can. Peace

Hi guys and girls,

So far I have 647 survey completions. Can you complete my survey and help me reach 700.

Peace

Hey Fellow Gamers,

So far I've got 776 survey completions. Please can you take part in my project to help me achieve a representative sample.

Thank you and have a nice weekend