Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upscaling/downsacaling and solo mode leveling FPs in KOTFE

MalaboogaMalabooga Member UncommonPosts: 2,977
edited September 2015 in Star Wars: The Old Republic
So, this thread gives some insight in what MIGHT come

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=836043

Just started my 17th character, Togruta Gunslinger and almost finished Coruscant (playing with 12x XP disabled this time around since i have all classes at 60 on both sides nor rush to catch 12x xp train like for SoR ;P ).

The most interesting are solo mode leveling FPs. Since i still didnt get around to do some (since they were uber bugged at launch when we had guild for grouping purposes and im not interested in guild or grouping in SWTOR since that fell apart 3 months after launch) like colicoid war games and, mmmhm, lvl 45 one which name now escapes me and lvl 35/40 empire ones since it was almost impossible to get a group.

Just the other day i was thinking it would be great idea, and while they technically arent part of story like sor ones, its decent thing to do while leveling to get a break from questing.

Also Maelstrom/Foundry are pretty much part of sor story and their "you have to do 1st then second" made them almost impossible to do shortly after launch.

So, will they do it? I say its awesome if they do.

Comments

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    Red Reaper for the FP.

I didn't think it was a might. I was under the impression that the solo mode story FP's are in 4.0.

The other FPs such as Red Reaper, Hammer Station etc are now tactical flash points and can be done at any level between 10-65.

Heres the info.

• MalaboogaMalabooga Member UncommonPosts: 2,977
    edited September 2015
    Yah, but it is about those "non story" FPs also. Not necessarily for 4.0, but possibly "soon"

Yah, red reaper.

Also directive 7 is missing from any list.

One reason is, quite a while ago i managed to get a friend (who is big fan of KOTOR) to try it out, and other thing aside, we did esseles.

The result: he was quite please with actual FP....but....the other 2 guys were rushers which totally killed the mood, standard "spacebar" "noobs"...and all the other finery appeared.

I couldnt really lie to him and say that part will really change later on.