Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xbox One ESO after Imperial City update.

PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482
Lots of problems and not a word from Zenimax. Error 303 connection  to not getting ESO+ buff or crowns for subscribers and many other problems. I think Zenimax have bitten off more than they can chew.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/categories/xbox-one-technical-support

Comments

• BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
    edited September 2015
    i had to give it up..they have a great idea n thing going on taking it to xbox-one BUT the grind for vr lvls are insane ..i wont attempt to come back until they decide to tweak it..when i was playing i could tell there was a slight dip in ppl that were playing the 1st month..it is fun..it has a population..but it also needs to be more of a finish product and ppl that play on consoles dont and wont have patience when it comes to gaming on ps4 / xbox one..not including paying for the sub fee is a bit of a ripoff..all you get is a SMALL boost in xp and a SMALL handfull of crowns every MONTH ..imo if im paying for a sub fee you should be getting more like special offers or advancement or rewards..my friend out lvls me with xp-pots that he can make and hes f2p..
  • PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482
    i had to give it up..they have a great idea n thing going on taking it to xbox-one BUT the grind for vr lvls are insane ..i wont attempt to come back until they decide to tweak it..when i was playing i could tell there was a slight dip in ppl that were playing the 1st month..it is fun..it has a population..but it also needs to be more of a finish product and ppl that play on consoles dont and wont have patience when it comes to gaming on ps4 / xbox one..not including paying for the sub fee is a bit of a ripoff..all you get is a SMALL boost in xp and a SMALL handfull of crowns every MONTH ..imo if im paying for a sub fee you should be getting more like special offers or advancement or rewards..my friend out lvls me with xp-pots that he can make and hes f2p..
    What gets me is you don't have to sub as its B2P.  So you think they would fix ASAP subscribers issues but some people haven't had their membership benefits since July !!! 
  • PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482
    PsYcHoGBR said:
    What gets me is you don't have to sub as its B2P.  So you think they would fix ASAP subscribers issues but some people haven't had their membership benefits since July !!! 
    As I've stated before I truly loathe this game, but at the same time I'd say that while this isn't an ideal situation I'd think about giving Zenimax a bit of a break here. Tracking down and squashing bugs for a totally in house PC MMO is quite the bitch in its own right. I can't imagine what a Chinese fire drill trying to work that out between three separate platforms must be like.
    I agree but there was a test server for the PC way before the PC release but no test server for PS4 or Xbox One. The consoles are all the same hardware but PC's are a mixed bag but I still think there should have been a PTR for consoles.