Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO game playable on both PC and Mobile?

GathorGathor Member UncommonPosts: 10
Anyone that know of a MMO game, where you can switch between playing on your Mobile and PC ?

From what I understand  Albion will have this ->  https://albiononline.com/en/news/cross-platform-development  but are there any released game that offer this?

Comments

• MystaMysta Member UncommonPosts: 94
    Not released but Lineage Eternal will have this, I believe.
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Albion Online is the only one I'm aware of atm.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Vendetta Online, since 2011:

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    Order And Chaos 2
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512
    fascism said:
    Order And Chaos 2
    Lie...:)

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• GathorGathor Member UncommonPosts: 10
    edited September 2015
    Order&Chaos 2  where close to what I'm looking for.  Problem is that if I play an account on Windows-PC I'm not able to play the same account on an Android-PAD.   But it should work on an Windows-PAD I think.  

What I did like about OC2 tips, is that if I find a MMO game that is playable on Windows-phone it is more likely to find it on android too. Don't know why I did not think about search in that order before. 
  • darkness2468darkness2468 Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Just get bluestacks android emulater you can play totally any android game on your pc, then all you gotta do is pick an mmo :pleased: order and chaos is decent though with a wow them going on.