Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Odin] LF people with similar mindset

Gaming.Rocks2Gaming.Rocks2 Member UncommonPosts: 531
edited September 2015 in Guild Recruitment
Hello guys, 

Me and a mate of mine have decided to give FFARR another go. And we are looking for people with similar mindsets to play with. So I thought make a post here and see if anyone has started playing recently or is already max level and would like to play with the likes of us. 

I'm looking for people who are interested in enjoying the game and see all the contents but not in a rush. Who can have a laugh about wipes and such and don't start calling people names when someone doesn't push a button right on time. Who would enjoy helping others and don't answer GOOGLE IT when someone asks a question (hate those sociopaths!). 

We will form a FC soon but will keep the roster under 20 members. I'd like to start to do challenges with few people first. If we made a nice bound then we will move on to add more people to our community (and yes, we're going to be a community) to move on to bigger challenges. Our focus would be the PvE aspects of the game and RP. 

If you're interested send me a tell, I'm Darc Mattre from Odin [EU]

Cheers, 
S. 

PS I'm 32 years old, been gaming since C64, still gaming like crazy XP used to play WoW, EVE, DAoC, SWG hardcore but not anymore. 
Gaming Rocks next gen. community for last gen. gamers launching soon. 

Comments

• CaveDanCaveDan Member UncommonPosts: 5
    under 20 members?
    any room for a FFXIV noob?

I weould love to get in and learn the game with people not wanting to rush to endgame in two weeks or less
  • Gaming.Rocks2Gaming.Rocks2 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    Yes I prefer to start with few members make a strong bound then expand if people wanted to expand. My experience shows when you start with a large roster guilds usually fail. Because no one cares about no one. 

I'm also a noob myself!:) You playing on Odin?
  • CaveDanCaveDan Member UncommonPosts: 5
    edited September 2015
    I believe it is Marlboro I am on, but my toon is hardly level 10
    I could easily start over on Odin for the right community
    also, I just bought FFxiv for PS4, but havn't yet bought the xpac
    I was under the impression you have to finish the basic content before you can play the new anyways
  • Gaming.Rocks2Gaming.Rocks2 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    Odin is EU. If that's fine with you then come on board :)