Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Trailer - Trespasser (DLC)

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageOfficial Trailer - Trespasser (DLC)

Decide the fate of the Inquisition in this exciting, final single-player DLC! In this epilogue story, two years have passed, and the Inquisition is needed once again. Reunite your team. Stop the Qunari threat. Define your legacy. Dragon Age: Inquisition – Trespasser releases on September 8, 2015 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One! EA Access members save 10%.

Read the full story here

Comments

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    YES!! YES!! YESS!!!! OUR WOLF IS BACK!!!!!!

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Lol trying to be all mature like The Witcher with the swearing.

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    There are lots of swearing in DAI original game. But yeah i see where you getting at, they did not have those in trailers until now.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    edited August 2015
    and why would the reference in RPGs care about some minor offspring? :)

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    Yeah omg! Did you see them use a curse word. Fucking sick. I'm literally sick in my stomach by how they brutally copy the word 'fuck from the Witcher franchise. It's so iconic and they are frankly the original creators of the word fuck in video games. DA can't get worse. I am totally supporting your comment because it sheds light on how game developers nowadays are actually using violent words Atrocious! I 'fucking' hate this! Go witcher. The first mature based game that used the word fuck. Lol this immature copy of that game. You rock dude!
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited August 2015
    Yeah omg! Did you see them use a curse word. Fucking sick. I'm literally sick in my stomach by how they brutally copy the word 'fuck from the Witcher franchise. It's so iconic and they are frankly the original creators of the word fuck in video games. DA can't get worse. I am totally supporting your comment because it sheds light on how game developers nowadays are actually using violent words Atrocious! I 'fucking' hate this! Go witcher. The first mature based game that used the word fuck. Lol this immature copy of that game. You rock dude!

@winghaven1 @savagehorizon:

Your insistence that DAI is somehow "copying" The Witcher is categorically untrue. In at least 2 instances I can think of in the base game, the F-bomb is dropped as well as more than a few instances of the synonym for crap.

Why is it people insist that one is better than the other rather than two fine games that are fun to play for different reasons? As someone who loves RPGs, I love both. Doesn't seem like a hard concept, but I suppose it is.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    edited August 2015
    SBFord said:

@winghaven1 @savagehorizon:

Your insistence that DAI is somehow "copying" The Witcher is categorically untrue. In at least 2 instances I can think of in the base game, the F-bomb is dropped as well as more than a few instances of the synonym for crap.

Why is it people insist that one is better than the other rather than two fine games that are fun to play for different reasons? As someone who loves RPGs, I love both. Doesn't seem like a hard concept, but I suppose it is.

I don't know about you, but I read his comment in a sarcastic/facetious tone lol.